MOOPY SURVIVOR - TASK 5 - SELF-PORTRAIT - AUDIENCE VOTE NOW

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SELF-PORTRAIT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cwej

User
So... after 2 nights of wild deliberation and conversation the two tribes have come up with the following for their self-portrait:

TEAM KYLIE

TEAM DANNII

3kGga73.png

Rules for voting:

1. The poll will be open for exactly 60 minutes.
2. Once you have voted you cannot change your vote.
3. All posters may vote EXCEPT for me (including tribe members).
4. You are voting for your favourite team self-portrait. You can interpret 'favourite' in whichever you wish.

The team who receives the fewest votes will be going to Tribal Council and voting someone out just after 8pm...

I am going to vote - but my vote counts for nothing - just so I can see the results!! So... ignore my vote for Team Dannii. It's not worth anything.

I am going to vote - but my vote counts for nothing - just so I can see the results!! So... ignore my vote for Team Dannii. It's not worth anything.
Are you including Team members who vote?

It’s interesting here isn’t it, because we all know Alla is a very talented video producer. But team effort? No, not at all.

What you are seeing in the output of Team Dannii is a collective statement. Art shouldn’t be all fireworks and loud sounds, it should be feeling.

The people voting for Kylie are the same people who think they could paint a Rothko.

It’s interesting here isn’t it, because we all know Alla is a very talented video producer. But team effort? No, not at all.

What you are seeing in the output of Team Dannii is a collective statement. Art shouldn’t be all fireworks and loud sounds, it should be feeling.
Having seen the preparation in their forum they all made a huge amount of effort. Your topic amounted to Jacques posting last night saying 'shall we bother' and then you all decided to send an empty picture frame because you couldn't be bothered. So yer know.

Last edited:
Having seen the preparation in their forum they all made a huge amount of effort. Your topic amounted to Jacques posting last night saying 'shall we bother' and then you all decided to send an empty picture frame because you couldn't be bothered. So yet know.

It’s fine to admit you don’t get it.

We also all know you could have single-handedly done something equally hilarious and it’s just disappointing that you didn’t :(

As we don't have a 3rd option for players and want to see the results, voting for our team, don't count it.

We all know there's talent in Team Dannii. A shame they couldn't have put it to any use.

Having seen the preparation in their forum they all made a huge amount of effort. Your topic amounted to Jacques posting last night saying 'shall we bother' and then you all decided to send an empty picture frame because you couldn't be bothered. So yet know.
:o We've been in FEAR of what Suomi was going to unleash. I'd already planned to fall on my sword as the writer when we lost and ask everyone to vote me out at the local council thing.

Seriously, I thought when people were saying how excited they were for what one team was bringing, I thought it was Team Dante.

I said in the original post that team members' votes WILL count.

Sorry but voting for Team Danni OVER ACTUAL EFFORT would be such a DISGRACE!

Having seen the preparation in their forum they all made a huge amount of effort. Your topic amounted to Jacques posting last night saying 'shall we bother' and then you all decided to send an empty picture frame because you couldn't be bothered. So yer know.

It’s not even FUNNY.

The Team Dannii one is an INSULT TO THE AUDIENCE!

We also all know you could have single-handedly done something equally hilarious and it’s just disappointing that you didn’t :(

:o We've been in FEAR of what Suomi was going to unleash. I'd already planned to fall on my sword as the writer when we lost and ask everyone to vote me out at the local council thing.

Seriously, I thought when people were saying how excited they were for what one team was bringing, I thought it was Team Dante.

Basically @Suomi you've LET US ALL DOWN.

And yet apparently our effort *wasn’t* successful

CACKLES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom