Moopyvision 2000-2009: Round 3 - Russia, Romania & Belgium RESULTS

In hindsight I’m proud of Moopy for seeing past gender for once and narrowly crowning one of the best 00s bangers despite his disability.

As for Russia and Belgium…

fox tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

After the hype, Alsou was a letdown. I would have lived in 2000, possibly even 2005 but the perf didn’t do it for me

Thank christ I voted!

I totally called the orange desperadoes running away with the Belgian vote - Justice 4 Sanomi

That second place Romanian song is ROTTED! Did she learn English from Animal Crossing or something?
I only sent votes for the Russian selection this time but justice 4 Sanomi indeed!

Much better set of results this week, well done everyone!

To EXPLAIN, by zero for Mihai was entirely tactical voting. I assumed we were due for a Nicola/Let Let Try/Mihai three-way BLOODBATH and was totally on team Let Me Try with Nicola as back up :disco:

I struggle to love Tornerò. Let Me Try does the same genre SO MUCH BETTER for me, with much more memorable presentation. Mihai literally looks HALF DEAD in that ill-fitting suit, and has more than a whiff of a SEX PEST about him.

Not to mention that Luminita Anghel is a Eurovision icon for the ages :disco: and I think Let Me Try is shouty, but has a really strong melody - which is why I think it did so well in such a competitive year.

I struggle to think of a Eurovision nation that went so dramatically off the boil as Romania since, well, US.

Did they just run out of sluts?

People are encouraged to FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS (as to whether they wish to vote tactically or follow their heart)

I struggle to think of a Eurovision nation that went so dramatically off the boil as Romania since, well, US.

Did they just run out of sluts?
God knows. Isn't there a bit of a bankrupt broadcaster element in there too, after they got chucked in 2016?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom