Moopyvision 2000-2009: Round 4 - France, Bosnia & Ireland RESULTS

Sweden was my first thought. Malena probably teetered on the edge of novelty, but not in a ‘fuck this shit’ kind of way.

Sweden was my first thought. Malena probably teetered on the edge of novelty, but not in a ‘fuck this shit’ kind of way.
True - perhaps more experimental than outright novelty.

I completely forgot just HOW MUCH a visual SPECTACULAR Jonatan Cerrada's beautiful and haunting performance of À chaque pas was :D / :disco:

Very

futurama_by_kikichewi_ddy9b79-pre.jpg

energy :disco:

Millennium of Love is one of the most STINKING Eurovision entries of all time.

"our footprints leave a harvest for the children"

The children should starve for THAT. Not even a backing vox cameo by our Sacred Lady of the Emerald Isle, Dawn Martin can salvage that horror.

The children should starve for THAT. Not even a backing vox cameo by our Sacred Lady of the Emerald Isle, Dawn Martin can salvage that horror.
I actually COULDN'T stop screaming at the whole package. The KEY CHANGE :D

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
The Bosnian line up is SO STRONG, I wanted to give EVERYBODY a 12 for DIFFERENT REASONS :disco:Bb

Almost every one of those Irish male ballads feels like a parody of My Lovely Horse which was, itself, a parody!

On 20 February 2006, the McCauls appeared on The Podge and Rodge Show[16] to perform their latest single. The hosts (noted for their sharp wit and cut-throat interview techniques) focused however on ridiculing the pair instead of promoting them. This saw Podge and Rodge cut to a commercial whilst Donna and Joseph sang their new song and return from the break when the song was finished. The episode was heavily criticised and later, co-host Lucy Kennedy insisted they show a recorded version of the performance, only to find Rodge had recorded lesbian kissing scenes over the tape.

Oh DEAR :D

I was hoping that Joe might have aged nicely, given my propensity for pale and ginger (and associated strangling :disco:) but AU CONTRAIRE

STILL MIGHT OBVIOUSLY :horny:

"our footprints leave a harvest for the children"*

*Dust, dog dirt and shards of broken glass. Delicious. BON APPETIT MES ENFANTS. World hunger and famine instantly resolved :disco:

It also seems to borrow ever so slightly from Love Shine a Light in parts :side-eye:

I ended up basing most of the Ireland votes on PHYSICAL APPEARANCE and God knows we'd all like a juicy nosh on that disinterested, pissed silly wench off the DERVISH

Sorry to repeat myself but it such a foul line up of songs from Ireland. You can’t even say RTE was blind-sides by televoting. Sure half of their 1990s wins would probably not have happened without a jury vote but at least those were fundamentally good songs.

What was Enya doing whilst this was going on?
WELL I WONDER

Sat on her arse in her castle doing FUCK ALL AS PER :disco:

Bosnia was surprisingly quite strong! There was only ONE I wasn’t overly keen on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom