Moopyvision 2010-2019 Round 3: Czech Republic, Malta & Serbia

You can tell that fat bitch Rosa (Spain 2002) was just jealous of beauty queen Bojana when she rated her (she was a member of the Spanish jury that year) below that Finish punk band with learning disabilities. I mean :manson: :manson: :manson:

Obviously Bojana is the rightful winner in a sea of revolutionary artistes. I'm just more amazed how low down in the odds she was until damn near the very end. Even with such contemporary, coordinated staging :disco:

Thank you @VoR, bring on Lithuania

There will be some serious BITCH CUTTING if Rain of Revolution doesn't win by a landslide.

I’m more of a Donny Montell girl myself. If my parties ever get a bit lacklustre or someone’s found dead in the kitchen, on he goes and the sizzling party atmosphere is instantly back in gear. Such power! Such TALANT! :disco:

3rd: Lake Malawi - Friend of a Friend (90pts)

Screen-Shot-2019-02-20-at-11.46.14-c6fc62d.png

The Czechs seem to have found their groove a bit these past few years as Central Europe's prime hipster nation. Your mileage on stuff like this may vary, but it was enough to get them a third qualification and a respectable 11th place overall (although their televote in the final was amusingly disastrous).

You just know @Chlammy had a massive thing for the lead singer, don't you?

2 x 12pts (Ill Advised, Pingu)
2 x 0pts (Win_The_Game, Raining On Me

If he's the one in the photo then sure.

I love this song also.

You can tell that fat bitch Rosa (Spain 2002) was just jealous of beauty queen Bojana when she rated her (she was a member of the Spanish jury that year) below that Finish punk band with learning disabilities. I mean :manson: :manson: :manson:

I have had a complaint about this post and would just ask that you be mindful of your language please.

@Raining On Me I be find many fabulous SERBIA TOP HITS which be 50,000% times better than dog shit on UK radio so Serbia here we come for be chop up for Chum :disco:

In fact I’m ONLY listening to Serbian pop music from now on :disco:

A (EURO)SONG FOR MOOPY is surely long overdue.

Even if only to introduce me to more of those FRESH NEW HITS from the BALKAN HITPARADE. :disco:

@Raining On Me I be find many fabulous SERBIA TOP HITS which be 50,000% times better than dog shit on UK radio so Serbia here we come for be chop up for Chum :disco:

Did you know GARAGE music has finally made it's way to Serbia? SO MODERN, SO CONTEMPORARY! :disco:

Did you know GARAGE music has finally made it's way to Serbia? SO MODERN, SO CONTEMPORARY! :disco:

I note with excitement that quite a lot of the videos appear to be sponsored by VODKA :side-eye:

On the garage front, Serbia is a VERY VERY VERY long way away :(:side-eye:

I have had a complaint about this post and would just ask that you be mindful of your language please.
Your condescending shit and bullying is really tiresome, shocking coming from a moderator. I can't understand why, but I don't care. This is the last time I reply to you. Don't bother sending me more pms with more shit, I don't read them. Have fun, bye :)

Your condescending shit and bullying is really tiresome, shocking coming from a moderator. I can't understand why, but I don't care. This is the last time I reply to you. Don't bother sending me more pms with more shit, I don't read them. Have fun, bye :)

:o

Well the important thing is you haven’t overreacted

Just to come in here, I'd say that didn't look like bullying to me, rather a response to a post with dodgy content, that is his obligation as to deal with as a mod.

I don't see what's dodgy about the content of the post. The Finnish band actually did have learning disabilities and calling someone a fat bitch is fairly tame by the standards of everything that we have ever done.

Reactions: Zu
I don't see what's dodgy about the content of the post. The Finnish band actually did have learning disabilities and calling someone a fat bitch is fairly tame by the standards of everything that we have ever done.

It’s not for me as a moderator to take sides - I was simply pointing out that his post had caused offence, and so he should be mindful of his language. Personally I can see why it offended - the implication was that it was absurd that a jury member would vote an act below an act with learning difficulties.

Surely it was more to do with the song being absolutely DREADFUL

It’s not for me as a moderator to take sides - I was simply pointing out that his post had caused offence, and so he should be mindful of his language. Personally I can see why it offended - the implication was that it was absurd that a jury member would vote an act below an act with learning difficulties.
That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? I can't personally see that interpretation in his post when I'm looking for it. Coming after last week's incident, I'm not at all surprised that he feels he's being picked on.

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? I can't personally see that interpretation in his post when I'm looking for it. Coming after last week's incident, I'm not at all surprised that he feels he's being picked on.

Maybe you can take this up with the person who made the original complaint? And what incident last week? You’ve got a clear agenda here, but it’s no surprise knowing your previous history.

Maybe you can take this up with the person who made the original complaint? And what incident last week? You’ve got a clear agenda here, but it’s no surprise knowing your previous history.

I don't have an agenda and I don't know what you're talking about regarding my previous history. You know that you had an argument with Alla last week about you editing his posts and telling him to watch his language now feels to me like an attempt at revenge. I'm not trying to take sides, but I am telling you how this comes across to me.

I don't have an agenda and I don't know what you're talking about regarding my previous history. You know that you had an argument with Alla last week about you editing his posts and telling him to watch his language now feels to me like an attempt at revenge. I'm not trying to take sides, but I am telling you how this comes across to me.

Apologies for the ‘previous history’ remark - I have thought for a long time that you were Emma

Look, Allabaijan and Souminia, if you can’t play nicely with each other then sanctions may have to be invoked, so for the love of Nagornoh-Karabakh just PUT IT TO BED! :kim:

Oh go on WHY NOT

:D at @Penelope dragging me back into this thread with a REACTION, knowing full well that I am clinically unable to resist the much-loved MALTASONG THEME, such expensive presentation and that badly synced talking at the beginning (and SINGING THROUGHOUT) :disco:

Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom