Moopyvision 2010-2019: Semi Final Two - Results 8pm Sunday 5th July

VoR

Take it or leave it
Ten qualifiers through, another twenty to whittle down... round two will be held THIS SUNDAY (5th July) with a watch-along at 8pm and voting closing at 9.30pm.

As before, you CAN vote before the viewing party, or immediately afterwards. It's entirely up to you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0cVkbY0Hdyh9rNZWtdh85xen8-eVJ5i_

Running Order

1. Azerbaijan: Chingiz - Truth
2. Bosnia & Herzegovina: Dalal & Deen featuring Ana Rucner - Ljubav Je
3. Belgium: Blanche - City Lights
4. Portugal: Suzy - Quero ser tua
5. Iceland: Hera Björk - Je ne sais quoi
6. Turkey: ManGa - We Could Be The Same
7. Switzerland: Luca Hanni - She Got Me
8. Serbia: Bojana Stamenov - Beauty Never Lies
9. Georgia: Sopho Nizharadze - Shine
10. Armenia: Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave
11. Ireland: Ryan O'Shaughnessy - Together
12. Bulgaria: Poli Genova - If Love Was a Crime
13. Moldova: DoReDos - My Lucky Day
14. Croatia: Nina Kraljic - Lighthouse
15. San Marino: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola)
16. Latvia: Aminata - Love Injected
17. Hungary: Kati Wolf - What About My Dreams?
18. Australia: Dami Im - Sound of Silence
19. Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
20. Norway: Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love

Please PM your votes to me in the standard Eurovision format. Voting to close 15 minutes after the viewing party ends, so around 9.30pm on Tuesday.

I found this one much easier to whittle down. Semi 1 had four songs that I was sad at being unable to fit in my votes but on initial scan of this list I only picked out nine to include

But looking at a couple of my snubs, I can tell why I'd be alone in this

I was expecting the Netherlands in this group. Did they get an auto-qualification to the final?

I was expecting the Netherlands in this group. Did they get an auto-qualification to the final?
Unlike Fire Saga they can only be on the scoreboard once.

They qualified the other day I think.

Oh Lord, no, he's right. What a weirdly apt one to miss!

I suppose I might as well call it an HOMAGE to 2020 and auto-qualify them now. They'd surely have made it either way.

Unless people feel strongly against that.

I'd have no issue. Having double checked that we crowned CATS as the Dutch winner rather than Birds, I can say that I personally would have voted for them in either semi.

I had vaguely wondered if it was deliberate because they were this year's hosts and to make the semi finals even numbers. I've no objection to it going through, but then it's one of my favourites anyway.

It’d only make voting in this semi more tough!

Yeah, this semi is embarrassingly stronger than the first one anyway.

Wow so hard, so many of my favourites. It was hard to know which one to cull.

Also what ended up being the Netherlands winner again? It wasn't on the playlist?

Some of my all time favourites are in this group, a much stronger bunch than semi 1!

Lighthouse is a tricky one. The performance was miles away from the studio version which I properly love and get stuck in my head often. Think I gave it low points in the semi so might have stick with that. Sorry pan-head Nina!

Lighthouse is a tricky one. The performance was miles away from the studio version which I properly love and get stuck in my head often. Think I gave it low points in the semi so might have stick with that. Sorry pan-head Nina!

I always hate that turning up in the LOL ESC vocal fails compilations (that fill up the LOL ESC memorable moments compilations). There was a crack but she got the note. I like the live perf, the wardrobe was a choice but that bit when the last chorus starts, the camera drawing back and the backing chorales kick in :disco: that’s uh uh fire for me

I always hate that turning up in the LOL ESC vocal fails compilations (that fill up the LOL ESC memorable moments compilations). There was a crack but she got the note. I like the live perf, the wardrobe was a choice but that bit when the last chorus starts, the camera drawing back and the backing chorales kick in :disco: that’s uh uh fire for me
It's not one note in particular, it's the whole thing that's so strained and unpleasant. And that's before we talk about the wardrobe. :zombie::zombie:

I know judging on physical appearances is wrong, but she looked like her stylist had chainsaws for hands. I just can’t take it seriously.

We kick off with 'definitely didn't win because he's pretty' Chingiz from Azerbaijan

It was slim pickins' from Bosnia & Herzegovina, but i must admit I was shocked when this beat Love in Rewind...

I'm not watching. I was going to comment along.

Chingiz in me now.

Seems not. OH WELL.

I got 18 votes through the week so I'll still do the results sometime after 9.30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom