Moopyvision 2022: final voting

12 points go to…Italy.

Certain corners:
bird-jump.gif
I just think they need help :(

But Spain is very much everything Moopy wants and hopes for in a Eurovision entry.
Yes and no. I can't see anyone not voting for Space man, when the booty hypnotic Chanel is not the cup of tea of some posters :eyes: If Sam doesn't walk this I don't understand Moopy.

If Sam doesn't walk this I don't understand Moopy.
Darling I think you're not taking into account the frighteningly sick and diseased minds of the outcasts who frequent this abyss. I mean some of them actually liked LATVIA! :shock:

Darling I think you're not taking into account the frighteningly sick and diseased minds of the outcasts who frequent this abyss. I mean some of them actually liked LATVIA! :shock:
I don't even remember Latvia. Well yes, I guess we'll even have 12s for Italy. Moopy is a dark place indeed.

Poor old forgotten CORNY with her BIG CIRCLE :(

This was absolutely all of the food groups but I think on balance I prefer the Moldovan song this year. We knew Sugar would be a cultural high point before the semis even began, but this year’s was such a surprise treat on the night.
I think I like BOTH with a slight preference for NATS

:hostage:

Moldova are pound for pound one of my favourite Eurovision countries. I feel like they expelled their entire hinged population after the collapse of the Soviet Union and we’re reaping the rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom