Moopyvision: All Time National Final Favourites Rate - nominate NOW (closes 14th Jan)

ButterTart

Big face energy
It's a bit of a bugger finding live performances for a lot of these. Even some of the ones that are on YouTube appear to have been filmed underwater on a potato during a catastrophic vaseline spillage.

I'm going for whichever version lets you actually hear the song best, be that a music video, live performance or just audio.

Alla

Beast in Black
It's a bit of a bugger finding live performances for a lot of these. Even some of the ones that are on YouTube appear to have been filmed underwater on a potato during a catastrophic vaseline spillage.

I'm going for whichever version lets you actually hear the song best, be that a music video, live performance or just audio.
I don't understand, I thought that we could go for live version or videoclip, I sent them based on the quality.

ButterTart

Big face energy
I’ve been waiting quite patiently for the nominations from alleged Eurovision expert @Suomi

All I can say is that I hope the DM I just received ‘Just do Water Loo by abba it’s the only 1 I no lol’ is some sort of sick joke.

Alla

Beast in Black
I just sent my 20th entry, I was gonna send less because many of my favourites were gone already, and didn't want to send any MF one, I already covered that in both Allafestivalens. But I did my research and remembered/found a few great ones. Shocking fact: I sent as many Sanremo songs as @Soldi :o:disco:

Ag

User
I've not sent anything. It's really not my expert field. I'm hoping to discover some hot gems.

Can we have a semi of songs Win the Game and I'll Advised nominated, that I can just ignore?

Ag

User
Also re: the debate over voting. In terms of the final, rating all the songs was the best way to go. I wouldn't worry about ?. Most of these are going to be new to most of us, so just have them as zero - Why vote if you've not listened? I only had one set last year. Not a big deal.

ButterTart

Big face energy
Every day I watch the sea
Wondering if you think of me
And how it used to be
Before nominations closed.

That's right, nominations are CLOSED. Join me tomorrow for semi-final one, when I'll hopefully have determined the voting system and everybody will be happy with it :eyes:

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
I've not sent anything. It's really not my expert field. I'm hoping to discover some hot gems.

Can we have a semi of songs Win the Game and I'll Advised nominated, that I can just ignore?

Bar 1-2 songs, my nominations are far more FUN FOR MOOPY than you’d expect. :oi:

ButterTart

Big face energy
Because @Alla asked, here are the final tallies for each country:

96 - Sweden :D
30 - Norway
24 - Denmark
22 - Estonia
21 - United Kingdom
19 - Finland
19 - Italy
15 - Spain
13 - Israel
12 - Germany
9 - Slovenia
8 - Belarus
8 - Croatia
8 - Greece
8 - Lithuania
8 - Ukraine
7 - Moldova
7 - Romania
6 - France
6 - Iceland
6 - Netherlands
6 - Poland
5 - Malta
4 - Albania
4 - Armenia
4 - Belgium
4 - Switzerland
3 - Ireland
3 - Latvia
3 - Portugal
2 - Australia
2 - Austria
2 - Hungary
2 - Montenegro
2 - North Macedonia
2 - Russia
2 - Serbia
2 - Serbia & Montenegro
2 - Turkey
1 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
1 - Bulgaria
1 - Czech Republic
1 - Georgia
1 - Lebanon
1 - San Marino
1 - Slovakia

Haiku

User
Mildly surprised at the number of Belgium and Lithuania songs picked. I guess no-one watched those super long heats, semi-finals and a Finals National Finals they (or used to) have. :o

Then again, quantity over quality does apply here I guess. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom