Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 1. Tonight 7:30pm

Butterfly continually calling MUNA she and her will never not do my head in :D They're a group, the singer's name is Katie, I hope this helps!

It's also a strange word in Spanish that has the most crazy meaning. Muna: In Morocco, supply of food that the cities, the customs and the tribes of the countryside have the obligation to give to the envoys of the sultan or a governor.

Well there you go.

I've had 'The Fiddler on the Deck' going round in my head for three solid days now.

That Dutch one CAME AND WENT didn't it. I think I enjoyed it while it was on but @COB's commentary on not coming home with a BURST PAY PACKET left a BIGGER IMPRESSION

OMG IT'S GREATEST SONG OF ALL TIME SLUTA ALDRIG GÅ :disco: DO IT FOR ST ALBANS SONJA

• Care
Reactions: COB
Is this Rolf Junior sleaze Rolf Roosalu? He'd 100% get it here

Also VERY MODERN for the 2008 contest. AGOG this lost to Leto svet!

Sorry to 'Ella Daniel' but there's only one rewrite of Sia - Titanium I will ever be here for and it's the FULL ABORTION one that was Jasmine Kara - Gravity 😍

I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about Find My Girl for about a decade until this but it's a MISERABLE CLASSIC. It's basically like if DEPECHE MODE had recorded HERO!

SHADOWS! :disco: *dies*

HOLY HELL at Moondance :D

Vella and Borg FERVENTLY refusing to learn a SINGLE LESSON AT ALL from Vertigo! :disco: :disco: :disco:

Really, if we're going back down the AUTHENTIC REPRESENTATIONS OF YOUR CULTURE route to success at Eurovision these days, Timoteij are EXACTLY who Sweden need to be bringing back

Last edited:
Okay, I started out giving Sean den förste Banan a 0, but the sheer LUDICROUSNESS of it all forced it up to a 5 by the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom