My top 32 favourite Real Housewives of ALL TIME: room for MORE?

I honestly couldn't argue a stronger case for ANYBODY ELSE.

tenor.gif

She is truly an icon and 100% deserves the #1 spot.

Personally I absolutely DETESTED LuAnn in the first four seasons. But after she lost her support network/coven in the Great Season 5 Cull, she had to quickly ADAPT and I think is is what allowed to BLOSSOM into the woman we all know and love today. :disco:

tumblr_orv8di8nqg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

My favorite none show Luanne story is that in the early 2000s she hooked up with this young guy and then offered him a job her nanny over the summer so they could fuck some more. Which gives a good idea about the type of marriage she had to the count (the guy went on to marry a comedienne and recognized Luanne years on TV later and told the story).

Anyways she’s fabulous and has slowly cemented herself as an All Star. Early seasons Luanne was a follower to Jill but she’s surpassed them all. Her beefs with Bethenny, alcoholism, marriage and even now her being sober is just the best.

Early seasons Luanne was a follower to Jill but she’s surpassed them all. Her beefs with Bethenny, alcoholism, marriage and even now her being sober is just the best.

I'd love to see Luann interact with Jill on the show these days. So funny she was coupled off with the Jill & Kelly clique at the end of season 4, and Luann was the only cast member kept on :D

Jill seems to still be a really close friend of Luann TO THIS DAY, but I think not having her around certainly helped Luann's growth and public reception on the show.

This thread is up there with padded bags and Very Perry. You’re in good company.

Well done @AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaA! Sorry I only became a Housewives fan towards the end of this!

I can totally see Lu's appeal. I went right off her in that scene with Bethenny in the taxi early on and it's been an uphill struggle up get me back onside. However, she is definitely a key part of the furniture and some of her tunes are undeniable!

Well done @AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaA! Sorry I only became a Housewives fan towards the end of this!

I can totally see Lu's appeal. I went right off her in that scene with Bethenny in the taxi early on and it's been an uphill struggle up get me back onside. However, she is definitely a key part of the furniture and some of her tunes are undeniable!

Oh you'll grow to love her, and everything you hate about her in the early seasons becomes pure COMEDY once you witness the DOWNFALL :disco:

Omg when she said "You have no children!" and cackled in Carole's face :D

Luann may be the CUNTESS (according to none other than Carole herself), but Carole will ALWAYS be the First Widow of RH.

YAY, I knew it was going to be LU! It is was actually hearing "The Story of Lu" in this podcast (at ) that first got me into Housewives, I was COMPELLED. From 46:20 onwards -

OMG TASTE TEST PLEASE!

SkinnyGirl products seem SO WEIRD to me. You can't seem to actually buy much of it online anymore - is it even as successful as Bethenny claims :D

Well I knew about it before I knew who Bethany was, so kind of?

Its been sitting in my hot car so I'll let it chill overnight and try it tomorrow. I expect it will be bad

The SkinnyGirl salad dressing was the worst thing I've ever eaten

I always see Skinnygirl coffee at TJMaxx, which is curious, because coffee already has like no calories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom