N-Dubz reunite with new single and ARENA tour

Rita

User
Just what nobody was waiting for. The long awaited return of N-Dubz with a new single called Charmer out on Thursday and tickets for an arena (:eyes:) tour released on Friday. Now SURELY they are being over ambitious.

Is there a special coded language for those attending?

First E’voke return with an album and now this. Next up will come Gina G with her philharmonic tour of iconic venues.

Reactions: COB
I can’t remember a single song of theirs and I only remember DAFFY because he was on telly so I CAN’T WAIT. VIP tickets with a free grope and TOPPY CARROT PLEASE! :disco:

My sister bought some crocks recently and I heard some friends reminiscing about N Dubz.

I think @Rita is very much underestimating their reach and popularity.

Dappy was a cultural icon at their peak and lest we forget that Tulisa Contostavlos was once named the world's most beautiful woman.

I am so old I don’t know if this is a joke? Surely is it? :(
DO GET WITH TODAY’S EXCITING FASHIONS HUNTY

I’m a real head turner when I glide into the club in THESE

balenciaga-crocs-heel-madame-0-2.jpg

Nothing wrong with a SUMMERY CLOG but they’re CROCS NOT CLOGS

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON LUV :tongueout:

Too many CAMPARIS by 7? A feat I can only AIM for Miss Z. I am quite AWARE of the atrocity you posted, but am also well aware of your PENCHANT for a wooden clog.

I've never understood how wooden clogs are supposed to work, don't shoes need some sort of GIVE to be remotely comfortable? Give me a lovely flexible Croc any day :tongueout:
*shuffles around the ward, searching in vain for the TV room*

The more I think about it, the more concerned I am this could be a SUCCESS. If Steps could fill arenas entirely with gays in their mid-thirties, then it's entirely possible that N Dubz can do the same with people who never left their hometown.

Reactions: COB
The more I think about it, the more concerned I am this could be a SUCCESS. If Steps could fill arenas entirely with gays in their mid-thirties, then it's entirely possible that N Dubz can do the same with people who never left their hometown.
“Oh Dave I never did get out of Canvey Island. But FUCK ME N-DUBZ HAVE REFORMED!”

Oh you know what GAYS are like though. All too eager to fritter money on lipsticks, culottes and Steps tickets

The fact you’re all talking about SHOES in the first page of this thread REALLY SAYS IT ALL, doesn’t it?

Fair play to them! Clearly there is a market. It’s also nice to see some redemption for Tulisa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom