Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Although that gif is really cheering me up. The way Valerie swings her arms at the end :D

Two weeks in the top 100 these days is a win! :(
For a legacy act it seems to be pretty much the bottom end of normal, doesn't it? Shame being album of the week on Radio 2 doesn't seem to have counted for much. On My Way still A List at least.

Well discounted already and back up to 5 on itunes…

It did take a few listens but I think it really is a very good album. The track listing works better for the vinyl rather than streaming/cd.

It did take a few listens but I think it really is a very good album. The track listing works better for the vinyl rather than streaming/cd.
Expectations were always going to be ridiculously high for me after so long but yes it’s grown on me loads

#21 on sales for whatever that’s worth. (She was #3 last week).

The streaming numbers are unfortunately, predictably, abysmal.

This is far too close to discussions I've seen in Abba Facebook groups from (old) fans refusing to stream and playing the CDs instead, then wondering why the singles are out of the chart despite still being in the iTunes chart :D

Surely this has no bearing on her contract with BMG since they are an Artist Services label?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom