Björk - Fossora

Future Forever and Saint are both SO BEAUTIFUL, but I think get overlooked a bit by being plopped at the end of the album.
Worth a listen in isolation if you did want a keeper or TWO from Utopia

By all means excuse me if this post feels like I'm thrusting Utopia at you rather AGGRESSIVELY! :hostage:

@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaA please stop thrusting that slug minge at people :(

I'm sure I'll never learn with her, so no doubt I'll be desperately trying to get on board again like I have for the past 15 years

And this from someone who's watched Drawing Restraint 9 AND got on OK with the album :D

I realised I’d never listened to Utopia and gave it a little listen on the bus yesterday morning as a result of your aggressive pushing and I have to say I wasn’t INSTANTLY REPULSED. “Arisen My Senses” is lovely!
I liked bits of it due to the ARCA connexxxxion but honestly I can't remember most of the album.

The new album is going to redefine music I CAN FEEL IT.

Björk is over her divorce, and she's ready to POP her PUSS, SAVING THE OCEANS in the process via the medium of tribal-inspired industrial techno beats :disco:
Alt gays the world over be hoping for Post II: Return 2 SENDER, but instead we'll get Drawing Restraint No. 37. Trust.

Queens new album is coming in autumn

FORESSA I think is the title but Bjork fam obviously referring to it as FORESKINA

Reactions: COB
Our pussies will stay completely unpopped and we know it

AAFA.gif

I dread to think what the cover will look like this time. We're overdue a throbbing penis now Queen B.

Been hammering Debut, Post, and Homogenic for the past few weeks, what an iconic trio of bangers. I'm amazed how they managed to have every single remix uploaded onto Spotify, no matter how pointless they were, Army of Me (Instrumental ABA All-Stars Mix) anyone?

1. HOMOgenic
2. Vespertine
3. Post
Debut.
5. Vulnicura
6. Selmasongs
7. Medulla
8. VOLTA
9. Utopia
10. Biophilia
Drawing Restraint No. 9

My Bjork Top 10 :