Next Big 5 winner?

Who will be the next Big 5 winner?

• Total voters

bypass

GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH
UK and Spain are coming off a terrific year but I don't trust BBC or RTVE not to fuck things up again.

Italy I don't think want to win again anytime soon. :D

Germany...where to start.

France- seems to be on a protracted journey back to greatness...mostly decent to great results since Amir bar one or two hiccups. My money is on them.

Obviously want the UK but I reckon as long as Italy keep using Sanremo they’ll notch up another win in a few years.

Oh I forgot about France, probably because they flopped this year. I want them to go internal again.

I've gone for the UK purely because the BBC seem to have had a change of attitude recently and are actively investing in Eurovision.
Surely that can be said for all of them bar Germany? :D

I know I said I don't trust the BBC..BUT.. if the UK DO keep the approach and have the resources they had this year...then yes they could do it within the next few years, but I anticipate a few bumps in the road before we get to that point....I also think we need to make peace with that.

The road from Anouk to Duncan Lawrence wasn't completely smooth sailing for the Dutch, for instance.

To say the Dutch turned this around with Anouk they actually didn’t finish top ten between the Common Linnets and Duncan :o

Surely that can be said for all of them bar Germany? :D

What's frustrating is that they ARE putting an effort in.

But it's almost better not to invest than to invest in the wrong places. 🙃

It's not a matter of doing something different (because 2021 and 2022 are different from each other) it's a matter of DOING SOMETHING GOOD. ☠️

Maybe some POLYSTYRENE TRUMPETS will do the trick :disco:

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Maybe some POLYSTYRENE TRUMPETS will do the trick :disco:

Well, I'm sure we'll deliver on KOREOGRAFIE, JA! :beer:

chevy chase dancing GIF

I'd actually be well on board for Germany going FULL LEDERHOSEN if it was deployed well. The problem with their entries for the last decade or so is how utterly faceless they've all been.

I'd actually be well on board for Germany going FULL LEDERHOSEN if it was deployed well. The problem with their entries for the last decade or so is how utterly faceless they've all been.

BAYRISCHE POLKA BITTE :disco:

Where is @Alias #23

What's frustrating is that they ARE putting an effort in.

But it's almost better not to invest than to invest in the wrong places. 🙃
Germany is a peculiar one. For all the painfully MOR entries, theres been occasional flashes of brillance...e.g. had 2020 gone ahead I think Violent Thing would have been a top 5 contender.

The song? Yes.

The overall package? ... Great gowns, beautiful gowns.

I do think ‘AR JAMES might have managed about 15th with My Last Breath.

I do think ‘AR JAMES might have managed about 15th with My Last Breath.
I suspect he may have - I remember the baffling consensus that 'Embers' was better than it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom