Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Truss is hopefully like Dark Vader. Behind that dark Conservative mask lies the Lib Dem republican Anakin Skywalker of her youth waiting to re-emerge on her deathbed.
Monarchy abolished by end of 2023 :disco:

A quick search shows she's pretty clean aside from the obvious Splash! appearance.
As a result of losing a bet, she gave a speech in the commons packed with innuendos and the word ‘cock’ ten times. Although that is probably a plus for some.

She also believes in homeopathy.

She's frighteningly ambitious and outspoken. She's 10 years fucking younger than me.

No. No.

Did Kemi host her launch from JEREMY’S?

1657623025176.jpeg

Honestly, I found her terrifying. She's definitely a future senior minister.

The thing that makes all these SCANDALS and SLEAZE even better is that you know they are all coming from within the party :disco:

I'm more comfortable with the leader being hapless now (i.e. Liz) because it seems the most mad-cap right-wingers are probably going to be frozen out (so they can't damage the country over the next 2 years).

Still think Morduant wins if she makes the final two, against anybody. That's probably the danger for Labour if there is any.

40 Sunak
23 Mordaunt
20 Tugendhat
16 Truss
14 Badenoch
14 Hunt

Somebody is surely going to drop out and endorse Morduant to block Truss before long

Kemi is dreadful and dangerous. All that populist bullshit will win her votes and energise the nationalists (although how they get their head around her being black is another story)

But she’s batshit enough to sabotage herself before she becomes any kind of serious threat. I’m sure she’ll hang around the sidelines causing chaos most of her career like a Rees Mogg or Gove. Which is good because they’re the ones causing the chasms in the party.

No expense spared from Kemi's campaign

This is what’s mad about the gender neutral toilet debate, offices/restaurants/public places have had them for DECADES with no fuss. This venue clearly has them. I’ve never worked in an office with gendered bathrooms. It’s creating a problem where there isn’t one, purely to disadvantage and marginalise trans people.

Not content with snatching milk, the Tories are coming for your ICE CREAM next.

(For what it's worth, I don't think the WOKIES at Unilever are at any risk of running a loss on B&J anytime soon).

This is what’s mad about the gender neutral toilet debate, offices/restaurants/public places have had them for DECADES with no fuss. This venue clearly has them. I’ve never worked in an office with gendered bathrooms. It’s creating a problem where there isn’t one, purely to disadvantage and marginalise trans people.
We had them at primary school!

Mordaunt has The Telegraph, by the looks of it.

That should seal it for her.

Mordaunt has The Telegraph, by the looks of it.

That should seal it for her.

Don’t be ridiculous, the Telegraph is a newspaper, therefore it prints news. It does not provide opinions or biased viewpoints on political matters! It doesn’t pick sides or decide who individual people should vote for! What an outrageous perspective!

:WellThereWeAre:

It's either gonna be

PENPEN vs Rishi

or

PENPEN vs InLizWeTruss

or

InLizWeTruss vs Rishi

I find Truss' "popularity" really perplexing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom