Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Will Andrea have to come and pick Penny up from her campaign when it gets too hot next week?

Well as long as she knows how to guide her boss out of a room when she’s finished a press conference, at least.

The aspirational story of how one upper middle class lad DARED TO DREAM and became upper upper class instead.
Rish!'s Humble Beginnings.png

Attachments

• Rish!'s Humble Beginnings.png
    Rish!'s Humble Beginnings.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 22
Watching the random Q&A on C4. Liz Truss wearing her biggest, most Maggiesque pussybow.

Best moment of the debate was Krishnan's very snappy 'TIME'S UP!' to a bewildered Liz as she wittered on about delivery in her final pitch.

Thought Pen was a bit shit.

I'm spending my Friday night watching this on catch-up :D

has Truss had some really dodgy work done? she looks frozen and decidedly... asymetric.

I'm spending my Friday night watching this on catch-up :D

has Truss had some really dodgy work done? she looks frozen and decidedly... asymetric.
No, she's just taken the month off on her usual Botox to perfect the Thatcher look

fuck me. Truss cannot string a coherent sentence together to save her life :D

she's more robotic than the Maybot. and vastly less intelligent!

Did they really let a Tory lead the London Pride parade in 2019? I can only find a picture of Mordaunt with the armed forces section.

I've only watched half the debate, but only 3 were asked about trans rights: Kemi and Penny argued about Penny's record, which led Penny to double down on saying she's against self-ID, trans women shouldn't take part in women's sport and that women are women. Kemi said when she took over as equality minister from Penny, the policy was in favour of self-ID so she assumed Penny must have supported that policy previously. It was used by Kemi as a "gotcha" moment.

Ironically, Liz was the only one who said anything positive about trans people - that she supported them and wanted everyone to be able to be who they want to be; but also said she wanted to ensure women are protected eg in women's shelters.

So basically none gave a good answer, but Liz was the only one to say anything supportive, while also referring to a TERFy trope.

The two men weren't even asked the question.

That happened quite a lot didn’t it - I wish they had forced each one to answer exactly the same question rather than introducing new questions after a couple of crap answers.

That happened quite a lot didn’t it - I wish they had forced each one to answer exactly the same question rather than introducing new questions after a couple of crap answers.

One thing that rubbed me the wrong way was Rishi interrupting or ANGRY LAUGHING over any suggestions that the economy could be organised in any other (equally Tory!) ways. Very SMUG. Poor Liz could barely get a word in. It's hard out here for a girlboss :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom