Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Liz-Truss.jpg

I don’t like Sunak either but he’s more likely to surround himself with a new group of Tories. Similarly nasty pieces of work but potentially able to deal with a crisis even if it means kicking the can down the road

Truss will have a cabinet of Boris Johnson, Nadine, Rees Mogg and that shower. It’ll be the absolute same as before, maybe worse.
Remember Sunak only got the job once Sajid resigned because he wouldn't accept the team Johnson/Cummings wanted to force on him...

So she’s said she’s cutting civil servants holiday entitlement from 27 days to 25, and slashing their pay.

And she wants to stop solar farms

Sorry but what is going on here
This outrageous cunt wants to pay civil servants based on where they live, effectively saying someone from Sunderland is worth less money than someone from Essex…

This is why morale in the public sector is so low, Liz, you failed attempt at an animatronic blow-up jizz sock. You’re fucking HATED and pissing off hundreds of thousands of people for no reason will, shockingly, do CUNT ALL to endear you.

I read that Rishi is catching up. Latest polling has him 5 points behind, rather than the 32 points he was previously behind
Ooh, where did you read that? YouGov has Truss pulling further ahead. Love it when the polls are confused.

Different type of polling from different companies. I wouldn't read too much into either.

I think it's very clear that this man is incredibly stupid. The phrase LEVELLING UP has been shoe-horned into every speech and every press release his government have put out, and he's just out there, in front of the press, debunking the whole thing to try and scrape back some of Liz Truss' 600 point lead.

I know they're playing to a very specific base right now, but they know we can still SEE THEM?!

A mess!

Imagine completely debasing yourself on a national scale, only to be trounced in a head to head by LIZ TRUSS.

Mortifying!

That clip is absolutely outrageous. Is he aware of his profile and that things get filmed and posted on the Internet? What a cunt.

I'd like to withdraw my vote from the poll entirely.

I find Sunak far worse than Truss.

Truss is not very bright. Sunak seems to have a severe lack of empathy.

Also, it is going to be fascinating when the winner has to speak to the country beyond the Tory base. A significant risk of being hoisted by their own petard considering how candid they have both been in shifting the right.

For once I thought Burley did a good job. Truss point blank refuses to properly answer the question that's been asked. She's going be a fucking dreadful Prime Minister.

I know I only post in this thread to say the same thing all the time but I still cannot fucking believe that they've whittled down the whole Tory party to two candidates to be a guaranteed Prime Minister and THESE TWO is what they ended up with.

What a HORROR SHOW.

I know I only post in this thread to say the same thing all the time but I still cannot fucking believe that they've whittled down the whole Tory party to two candidates to be a guaranteed Prime Minister and THESE TWO is what they ended up with.

What a HORROR SHOW.
Where's your BOOSTERISM?!

I hate that in the face of economic oblivion and geopolitical doom, the UK has given itself a choice between EVIL vs IMMENSELY STUPID

I hate that I have been left almost MISSING the Theresa May days

I hate that I've been forced to briefly admire Kay Burley.

I hate that even after we've experienced several TORRID years from making poor political choices, most of the idiot population have still learnt nothing and will happily vote these fuckers in at the next opportunity.

I hate that in the face of economic oblivion and geopolitical doom, the UK has given itself a choice between EVIL vs IMMENSELY STUPID

I hate that I have been left almost MISSING the Theresa May days

I hate that I've been forced to briefly admire Kay Burley.

I hate that even after we've experienced several TORRID years from making poor political choices, most of the idiot population have still learnt nothing and will happily vote these fuckers in at the next opportunity.

I don’t think it’s as black and white as all that

The evil one is a bit stupid and the stupid one is a bit evil too

I suppose a bit stupid and a bit evil is still a marginal improvement on the VERY EVIL and VERY STUPID mix we've been working with recently.

I hate that I've been forced to seek non-existent silver linings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom