nilüfer yanya - stabilise

I love her SO MUCH. I believe she's following in the likes of PJ Harvey's footsteps (NOT THAT THEY SOUND ALIKE) as one of UK's most vital female singer/songwriters.

Her debut album was genius, the EPs that came before it even better. And this new single is just perfection.

I enjoyed Miss Universe but haven't really gone back to it. My favorite from her is still Baby Luv :disco: I should check out the EPs

stabilise is really good and pretty poppy/immediate

that's her name!! I've been racking my brain for months and couldn't recall it or hit the right wording on google :D

Paradise was one my favourite songs of 2019

that's her name!! I've been racking my brain for months and couldn't recall it or hit the right wording on google :D

Paradise was one my favourite songs of 2019

:D :D :D

have you heard the one about ginkgo biloba?

This album is just so, SO good. A classic for the ages. And much more cohesive by losing the debuts interludes which WORE THIN as a listening experience after a while.

Midnight Sun is of course, the song of the year - possibly also song of the decade :disco:

I love her new single on first listen, more than Stabilise I think

Her new song Dealer is gaining a bit of traction on alternative radio, but it's ALL about this track "Midnight Sun" for me. I love it. Her voice is so original and the guitars here are just LUSH.

I’m going to be an absolute sod, but this new one is doing nothing for me… seems very samey spotify algorithm friendly to me?

Loved ‘Miss Universe’, was in my top 10 that year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom