No Sunday but what we make for ourselves

Moar on this plz!

One van arrived and starting selling, a few minutes later another arrived and parked behind him and starts selling. Man from van 1 comes out and shouts at no.2 to 'f*cking move or I'm going to smash your f*cking van up'
No.2 replies 'THIS IS MY PATCH, THESE ARE MY PEOPLE. YOU'VE COME FROM 10 MILES AWAY GO BACK AND SELL THERE'.

All infront of a massive queue of families :bad:

One van arrived and starting selling, a few minutes later another arrived and parked behind him and starts selling. Man from van 1 comes out and shouts at no.2 to 'f*cking move or I'm going to smash your f*cking van up'
No.2 replies 'THIS IS MY PATCH, THESE ARE MY PEOPLE. YOU'VE COME FROM 10 MILES AWAY GO BACK AND SELL THERE'.

Sounds like the man from van no2 is right.

I've just been Googling places I want to visit to see how big the spiders are there. Conclusion: I'm never going abroad again.

I thought Iceland might be safe because it's cold, but they have one of the largest species in Europe.

Amazing! I agree with @Queen of the Bay tho' - I think van no 2 is in the right.

We've been invited around for a bbq by neighbours. We're no longer the aloof gays!
Just came back after an AMAZING BBQ and five PIMMS. Half the street was there! I don't think I'm ever been to a neighbours soiree before. Meeting your neighbours is such a RARE THING in 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom