No Sunday but what we make for ourselves

Morning my beauts.

hangover-headache.gif

Morning all, the Hackney Half marathon is going right past my flat so I have a constant chorus of WOOPING and CHEERING which is starting to get on my TITS.

Also every pub in the area is going to be full of CUNTS in MEDALS who think it’s acceptable to go out without showering after running 12 miles.

I’ve got to drive home from Wales which will take me about six hours once I’ve stopped for charging and lunch.

SUICIDAL.

I’ve got to drive home from Wales which will take me about six hours once I’ve stopped for charging and lunch.

SUICIDAL.
Stop off for a bit of CRUISING love.

I’ve got to be in the office for 7am tomorrow as we have a photo shoot, which was initially meant to be in Paris but has now been moved to WALTHAMSTOW.

There’s also now a DJ outside playing inspirational music for the runners, currently playing Take me Home by Jess Glynne.

:nononono:

One of the Nurse With Wound CDs I got was originally released in 2008 and it has a hidden bonus track after about 7 minutes silence. Remember when every 2nd CD had that? At least it's not in the pre-gap (and now, therefore, inaccessible).

One of the Nurse With Wound CDs I got was originally released in 2008 and it has a hidden bonus track after about 7 minutes silence. Remember when every 2nd CD had that? At least it's not in the pre-gap (and now, therefore, inaccessible).
Yeah the first one of those I remember is probably Nirvana'a 'Endless Nameless' on Nevermind, followed of course by 'Your House' on Jagged Little Pill.
Kylie's 'Password' as a pre-'Spinning Around' Light Years track is the best but I'm not sure of many other pre-track 1 hidden tracks?

A few people did pre-gap - Autechre, Ash, Super Furry Animals...SFA took the piss; the proper hidden track was in the pre-gap of Guerilla but they also had a 15 minute gap followed by a three second final hit of the last song. Sarky buggers.

Goblins have stolen my needle-threader. It took seven minutes for me to thread a needle this morning so I could sew two buttons on my duvet cover. I also couldn't find the missing buttons so had to improvise with completely mismatched buttons.

OPM's Menace To Sobriety has a secret track on it too at the end of Fish Out Of Water, the song finishes then there's a minute or so of nothing then comes War On Drugs.

Today I learned that leftover boiled spuds can be frozen and then roasted straight from the freezer! This is a gamechanger for me because I throw loads of spuds away because I don't get chance to use them before they're full of eyes.

Well this escalated - I’ve gone from “ooh that’s a crazy thunderstorm miles and miles away, cool” because I live on a high floor, to “NO DONT TAKE ME JESUS” because it’s got much closer and scarier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom