North Macedonia 2021: Vasil - Here I Stand

This video is EVERYTHING

I don’t know why but the lone pigeon walking behind him at around 2:15 really tickled me :D

He reminds me so much of this guy I went on a horrifying blind date with in 2009. He hugged me intensely when I first met him, and gave me a blurb about how most communication is non-verbal, followed by staring. Then we went on a three-hour walk around Regents Park where he would do things like spontaneously dance, ask me why I felt like I had to wear so many clothes, and be dissuaded to not jump in the pond. He was like the human embodiment of a Live Laugh Love poster. A woman stopped us to ask for a lighter to which he asked her why she thought she smoked and offered her hypnotherapy lessons. He told me that if you say hello to people they will always say hello back, only to discover that the good people of central London do not share this view.

Why I agreed to then go to Wagamamas with him I do not know, but I think I wanted to see what would happen next. Well what happened next was I got asked why it was that I wanted to order a glass of wine when our connection didn’t need anymore stimulation, and he demonstrated a tremendous ability to eat with his mouth open.

Anyway, I hope Vasil qualifies.

Perhaps this will inspire Deen from Bosnia to finally have the courage to live his authentic truth. :(

Deen-In-The-Disco-Bosnia-And-Herzegovina-2004-Eurovision-Song-Contest-0-40-screenshot.png

If he’s UNHINGED he’d fit in well on here :disco:

Victoria headlining, I suppose the lusting after Daddy is ON BRAND for Pride.

WHO IS IN THAT PHOTO OF BASIL? Imagine connecting with him on Grindr and this shows up.

Screenshot-2020-02-27-at-12.21.43-6f2e93a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom