North Macedonia 2021: Vasil - Here I Stand

Right guys remember that awful SHINE A LIGHT tribute thing on Eurovision night where NETTA performed some song on her bed and she had an ‘instrument’ that was out of shot that made it look like she was masturbating. Was THAT a clinker?

Right guys remember that awful SHINE A LIGHT tribute thing on Eurovision night where NETTA performed some song on her bed and she had an ‘instrument’ that was out of shot that made it look like she was masturbating.

:D I don’t remember this AT ALL!

When Moopy closed last night I was devestated.. *clicks* Dreams... gone. I remember sitting on my bed and.. with my clinker in front of me, and I just started singing and playing.. tears in my eyes. I went “Carpool Karaoke with James Corden YEAH”... and I knew... that’s the one.

BEHOLD our ART QUEEN! :disco:

Vasil-Garvanliev-North-Macedonia-Eurovision-2020-wiwibloggs.jpg

vasil.jpg

Screenshot-2020-02-27-at-12.21.43-6f2e93a.png

Vasil-Garganliev.jpg

Tate Modern said to be in TALKS to present a CLINKER queen VASIL RETROSPECTIVE as I TYPE! :disco:

Okay nm I see it was WELL COVERED.

I LOVE this song and I love how sincere he is. Yes he's a bit "I'M ACTING DAHHLING" but he's sweet with it, so let's forgive him.

It won't qualify which is a shame after Macedonia's triump in 2019, but it'll be a nice moment for the country and for him.

It’ll be a nice moment for the country and for him when they finish a smashing SIXTEENTH in the semi :disco:

He looks like that Tory comedian.
He IS that Tory comedian. He doesn’t have a job now The Mash Report has been cancelled so has to represent North Macedonia at Eurovision instead.

Reactions: VoR
WELL don’t leave me hanging LUCILLE!

That lovely picture of BASIL in @wurst‘s new avatar somewhat reminds me of lounge favourite Sergiu from DoReDos who I am appalled to see has lost so much weight (or something) that he‘s barely recognisable these days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom