Northern Star is finally being released on vinyl!

All the RSD releases will fall wildly from their midweek positions - it's a purely physical thing and the streaming for the usual hangarounds will force them down, as well as most of them being sold out before Saturday was over. A few will hang on but most will leave the 100. The sales chart will be wild.

All the RSD releases will fall wildly from their midweek positions - it's a purely physical thing and the streaming for the usual hangarounds will force them down, as well as most of them being sold out before Saturday was over. A few will hang on but most will leave the 100. The sales chart will be wild.
Yes, I was going to say the sales chart will be the more interesting one this week.

I didn’t think it had gone THAT expensive really. You can get a copy for £65ish. I am holding on for longer with mine.

This is the awkward period of RSD, one that the pandemic eliminated. Will there be copies online on Friday or not? Jump now at £65 and find you could have got it for £30 or don't jump, there are none anywhere come Friday and the price goes sky-high?

I didn’t think it had gone THAT expensive really. You can get a copy for £65ish. I am holding on for longer with mine.

I wish it were around £65!

279142129_10218441429181809_2366324717311873036_n.jpg

There’s load of auctions under and a Buy It Now for £67.50 too!

My god at the REISSUE of a SOLO ALBUM by BRIAN MAY being #3 in the midweeks

I’m officially joining the #northernstartothetop campaign so Melanie can jump 80 places and defeat the evil that lurks among us

Brian's is a proper reissue though, not a RSD released

I know and I think that makes it even more shocking :D Because the fanz aren't just buying something limited for the sake of it, they must actually want it

At the end of the day I just have a vendetta against the album because of the cover art

vnh8et10njg9a_600.jpg

That "GOLD SERIES" logo, alongside the original cover, makes it clear that May was exactly 0% of the visual direction Queen. Except maybe "The Miracle", a cover that gives me the boak to this day.

That reminds me I still haven’t opened my RSD vinyl from last year, hope this doesn’t bring its price down, I really should flog it.

Prices haven’t done anything anyway- it’s been readily available for near RRP on Discogs for ages. A friend gave me a copy to sell for him ages ago via my account and I’ve not bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom