Norway 2022: Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana

Do you like this entry?

• Total voters
The wider online Eurovision fanbase is busy having a po-faced tantrum that this is going to "set back Eurovision by twenty years" because they got overexcited at how credible the top 5 was last year and thought for a brief moment they wouldn't get seen as weird shut-ins anymore because of that (when if anything, the fact they'll spend the whole three minutes having a po-faced tantrum while people watching it with them are saying it's a terrific Eurovision entry and an immediate classic is exactly what will confirm that they're weird shut-ins)

I have nothing to add other than: OBSESSED WITH THIS POST :disco:

The wider online Eurovision fanbase is busy having a po-faced tantrum that this is going to "set back Eurovision by twenty years" because they got overexcited at how credible the top 5 was last year and thought for a brief moment they wouldn't get seen as weird shut-ins anymore because of that (when if anything, the fact they'll spend the whole three minutes having a po-faced tantrum while people watching it with them are saying it's a terrific Eurovision entry and an immediate classic is exactly what will confirm that they're weird shut-ins)
Jesus, how sick in the head must you be to want a repeat of last year’s top three?

Don’t be stupid, this won’t happen.

There’s no way they’ll be watching with people.

I think this is a sure fire top 5 in the televote/top 10 combined.

Without a doubt my favourite of the year so far!

I feel I would like this song more if both my grandmas hadn’t died in brutal wolf attacks.
Try to think of it as part of the solution for the future - there's also a big community network out there in the Church of Scientology if you still need support x

At least we know Kala is still on the scene.

This was fine for what it was but the joke wore kinda thin by the time the chorus rolled round a second time.

Serbia and Moldova really gobbled up the "WTF"/party vote much more effectively with smarter and more believable performances and concepts.

This was fine for what it was but the joke wore kinda thin by the time the chorus rolled round a second time.

Serbia and Moldova really gobbled up the "WTF"/party vote much more effectively with smarter and more believable performances and concepts.
Definitely. It tried a little too hard and just wasn't that much fun in the end.

Late, but I just voted no in the poll. I mean I didn’t mind the song being there and bringing some FUN FOR EUROPE in such an unfunny year, but still it’s irritating.

A very soft toot from me. And I've not been listening to it for months either.

This is kind of crap but I still sort of like it now? Conflicted
I think it's because it is still fairly new to you, the more you'll be listening to the songs, the more this one will be fading. I think it was written just to make an impression on the night enough to secure a top 10.

I started Eurovision playlists later this year. I'm hoping to eke it out for a few weeks yet.

I can generally get a couple more days out of it before I'm done and everything just makes me cringe.

Though having gone "blind" this year, I wonder if I can manage to sneak a few onto my gym playlist after all...

I have no doubt there's a handful that will stick around.

Sweden is pretty much my most played of the year so I imagine that won't change.

I think I’ll probably keep Sweden, Netherlands, Italy and Portugal and Spain.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
For fans of mildly entertaining jokes being stretched beyond their natural lifespan, here’s single #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom