Notre Dame ablaze

I am completely atheist, but the only time I've ever had a 'spiritual' moment was in Notre Dame when I was 17. It was the strangest feeling. I felt completely surrounded by something, like a feeling of vertigo, so much so that I had to sit down. I've never felt it in any other religious building.

So this makes me sad because it's about the only place I've ever wondered if there is a God.

Dieu merci

Actually this has awakened something within me. I might become a monk. All this silly talk about Sheffield and Leeds and hours spent making unkind remarks about Babs Bunton when I’d be much better off taking holy orders in, oh I don’t know, MARSEILLE

I know right. Did you watch that slow TV thing on BBC4 about the MONASTRIES? OH! *wanders around in silence performing rituals*

Reactions: Zu
Dieu merci

Actually this has awakened something within me. I might become a monk. All this silly talk about Sheffield and Leeds and hours spent making unkind remarks about Babs Bunton when I’d be much better off taking holy orders in, oh I don’t know, MARSEILLE

Been there, done that. The habit was a bit too scratchy.

tumblr_pq1ke7zLBP1v4773f_250.jpg

I know right. Did you watch that slow TV thing on BBC4 about the MONASTRIES? OH! *wanders around in silence performing rituals*

:disco: I’ve only watched the train ones so far so I’ll have to watch that immediately. Alternatively we could always sign up in Russia: lots of room under THIS to hide the pie and goulash traces

10581c8d1b0770b279720c051f4cfb18.jpg

Apparently all you have to do to join is say, “Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell, but most of all because I love Thee and I want so badly to be good”

PASS ME MY KLOBUK WOULD YOU YEVGENY

I know right. I mean, I could forego a bit of cock, but give up on the shellfish?

I think that if you do renounce your sins and become a monk in Marseille, but then continue having sex with lots of young North African men, they probably throw you out again.

Be still my beating heart.

The cross at the altar is shining bright in a scene of destruction. :(

Reactions: Zu
I think that if you do renounce your sins and become a monk in Marseille, but then continue having sex with lots of young North African men, they probably throw you out again.

Luckily I don’t do young so I’ll be fine. I’ll just do the monks

Be still my beating heart.

The cross at the altar is shining bright in a scene of destruction. :(

The glowing cross really is quite something

I’ve just found myself weeping with relief at the news that the organ is intact. What on earth is happening to me?

I have another job interview tomorrow so I haven't been able to spend too much time polluting my mind with even more idiocy, but the Q people are saying the fire was to cover up evidence of ritual sacrifice and child trafficking.

Glenn Beck, who was on Fox News in the late 2000s crying and scribbling on a blackboard about how Obama was actually a Maoist, obviously said it was the Muslims:

My thoughts were a less stoner - crumbling religious relic, in need of a refurb.

This has become RIDICULOUS now, you'd think it's the French 9/11. We're even being reassured the French forests have a enough wood to build a new spire.

OH I WAS WORRIED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom