Oh Thursday My Lionheart

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh (ooh)
Oh, oh (ooh)

Good morning, finally tested negative on day TWELVE. Fucking covid. Heading home into the mountains this afternoon.

sound of music GIF

Operation day for me. Fingers crossed please everybody. Ideal scenario is that the stone has magically disappeared and I don't need the op but I'll accept them blasting the stone with a laser and everything being good so I don't need a stent fitting.

Please send prayers to any deities you may believe in, just hedging my bets :D

Operation day for me. Fingers crossed please everybody. Ideal scenario is that the stone has magically disappeared and I don't need the op but I'll accept them blasting the stone with a laser and everything being good so I don't need a stent fitting.

Please send prayers to any deities you may believe in, just hedging my bets :D

You got this. :queenofthenight:

:o I've just been reading about primary schools in Florida. And how the LGBTQ teachers have to remove photos of their partners, all rainbow flags etc.

What the hell is going on in America!

I can't begin to imagine what 42 must feel like. Or 37 for that matter.

Mandy is absolutely fine, I feel even worse. The cough is driving me mad and I'm shattered. But I have lost 3lbs so :disco:

So excited for your voice to drop an OCTAVE come tomorrow evening (get better soon x).

So excited for your voice to drop an OCTAVE come tomorrow evening (get better soon x).
:D Its already very croaky. I'm hoping to lose my taste soon so I stop wanting chocolate and crisps.

Perhaps you'll like your own butterscotch now:)
It might be one I can actually taste, as I seem to be able to taste strong flavours. I'll give it a go when I'm back at work!

The op went well, I came round from the anaesthetic and felt great. When Iā€™d arrived at the day care unit they told me Iā€™d been booked into a ward overnight so I had to ring Mr F and give him the phone number so he could ring after 6pm to see how I was if he hadnā€™t heard from me. Anyway there was no sign of the stone so no laser needed but the tube it was originally blocking was inflamed so they put a stent in. So I was on the ward by 5pm, they gave me some food and a hideous cup of tea and then at half past six told me I could go home if I wanted.
So here I am wide awake and starving, having to get out of bed and pee every 45 minutes or so. The only food in the bedroom is a snack pack of Ritz crackers (currently eating them) that Iā€™d taken to spawnā€™s wedding. Hopefully it will all settle down soon and Iā€™ll not need the toilet so often. Iā€™m loaded up with cocodamol but itā€™s only taking the edge off and Iā€™m wishing Iā€™d wangled some Oramorph out of them before I left :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom