Olivia Newton-John - Physical (deluxe reissue)

TRACKLIST

73761-DC6-03-D2-4055-A4-A6-1-DE19-A9-AAEC0.jpg

1-B1-D43-AD-C98-E-4879-89-CC-6034-A67-CF033.jpg

According to my calculations :david: every mix, edit and b-side from the Physical, Greatest Hits Vol. 2 and Two Of A Kind eras is included :disco:

Should I worry that the first amazon link no longer exists?

Should I worry that the first amazon link no longer exists?

It wasn't supposed to be announced so soon, the link went down pretty quickly. The remastered version of Physical (the song) is on streaming services now so it's definitely coming

There's also a coloured vinyl coming mid-2022 apparently

Ooh, SPLENDID. This is one of the first albums I bought in the iTunes Store back in the day as I'd never bought it on CD. 128 kbps files, WOO :D

Any sign of the rest of her back catalogue on streaming? It's a bit sparse out there.

A random 2021 remaster of Gaia just went up on digital outlets this week and the other albums are meant to be following, hopefully sooner rather than later (now that Physical is coming, Totally Hot is the only really massive omission from her studio albums on Spotify, so it better be up next)

I was hoping for some of the rarer 70s albums, The Rumour or even the Two Of A Kind soundtrack.

Totally Hot has got some brilliant songs on it, they should get that up there pronto.

I was hoping for some of the rarer 70s albums, The Rumour or even the Two Of A Kind soundtrack.

Totally Hot has got some brilliant songs on it, they should get that up there pronto.

Her streaming catalogue must differ depending on country - in Aus we have almost all the 70s albums (Clearly Love is missing) and The Rumour

The Two Of A Kind songs will be part of the Physical tracklist - but I guess that's bad news for all the Boz Scaggs fans who may have been hoping for the non-ONJ songs :( :eyes:

Her streaming catalogue must differ depending on country - in Aus we have almost all the 70s albums (Clearly Love is missing) and The Rumour

The Two Of A Kind songs will be part of the Physical tracklist - but I guess that's bad news for all the Boz Scaggs fans who may have been hoping for the non-ONJ songs :( :eyes:
Oh excellent! I hadn't looked at the tracklisting very closely, I must admit.

It's slim pickings for her catalogue here. We have a bit more on Apple Music than Spotify but Soul Kiss (not on Spotify), Making A Good Thing Better, Come On Over (also not on Spotify) and Have You Never Been Mellow is as good as it gets for the 70s/80s here.

I've just found David Foster's Night Music (from Two Of A Kind) on a random compilation which is quite nice.

Yeah, on Spotify UK there's precious little, as I discovered last year when I went on a deep dive into 60s and 70s albums by female vocalists.

I'd go for a deluxe vinyl of this FOR SURE. The tracklisting looks GREAT :disco:

It's about sodding time!! I bought all of the Festival released remasters back in 1998 through Esprit (which cost a small fortune, but then Esprit have always been expensive) and her back-catalogue has always been criminally overlooked. I have no idea what the licensing deal is with Spotify as pretty much everything used to be on there until a couple of years ago, when seemingly the most popular releases were pulled from the platform. Will obviously be buying everything on every format for the sake of the completion of my collection and I can quite happily live with the 2021 remasters being added to Spotify.

It's up for pre-saving on spotify now.

And apparently there are four coloured vinyls

I do want this, but the current pricing of twenty eight quid on Amazon for two CDs and a DVD... the reissue market inflation is very real.

I do want this, but the current pricing of twenty eight quid on Amazon for two CDs and a DVD... the reissue market inflation is very real.
Yes, I'm not paying over twenty for it. Ideally a fiver less than that.

Normally I’d agree but not with this album. We’ve waited so long for this. I’m more than. willing to part with £28 for this.

Oh I did, here

I could swear I posted that a couple of days ago :confused:. I think it's shit, anyway.

TOTALLY here for TOTALLY HOT, though :disco:
It shifts gears more times than a truck driver on an icy road but I enjoyed it.

The second side of Totally Hot is where it's at for me. Everyone single one a belter :disco:

There are so many people crammed in there already, but I do wish that space could be found in the Moopy header for Dame Livvy's classic 'Physical' album cover pose. Herb pre Madge, Janet and Chris Isaak.

I'm OBSESSED by TWIST OF FATE at the moment. For no apparent reason. The DO is PEAK Debbie Harry too :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom