Our Price UNDEAD

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?

Our Price Is Returning!

We would like to thank you for expressing interest in the Our Price reboot!

We have been patiently waiting to announce the reboot and have finally been able to put the pen to the paper and release to the public Our Prices return.

Just as our faithful customer base, our owners share the treasured memories of going down to Our Price and rifling through the records in light of your favorite band's new album drop and being able to congregate with like-minded music enthusiasts!

When the brand went into liquidation in 2004, the present owners were as disappointed as the public. Eight years later, they banded together and were able to secure the domain at auction. Last year the owners were able to acquire the last piece of the puzzle. The UK and European trademarks for Our Price!

The reboot of Our Price will be online with aspirations to return to brick-and-mortar storefronts.

We would personally like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time and interest in Our Price and assisting us in bringing the brand back to life.

I’m glad to see it back though I think my final Our Price experience was a snotty assistant looking vaguely disgusted at me buying a Dannii Minogue album and me returning the look in kind.

I’m glad to see it back though I think my final Our Price experience was a snotty assistant looking vaguely disgusted at me buying a Dannii Minogue album and me returning the look in kind.
Same but insert MICHELLE GAYLE

The budget for that teaser clip though doesn't fill me with confidence :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom