P!nk - Walk Me Home

I like this. A bit for the straights but the melodies are really nice. Should do well

This is much better than What About Us for me, which didn't really click until she performed it live

The Brits have definitely helped her profile at the moment

It sounded decent

that's a really great video for a song which has revealed itself to be really great also

solid hit in the UK too - 8-9-12 so far

It seems to be performing decently on Spotify too, which is quite heartening. And she's on the Radio 1 playlist, which is frankly remarkable.

She's having a much harder time with it at American radio it seems, but that was probably inevitable.

This is at #6 in the first midweeks, so even it falls a bit it could at least match its earlier #8 peak this Friday

new track Hustle also coming Friday, written by the guy from Imagine Dragons

Hustle
Do The Hustle
*clap clap*
*chipmunk voice* HUSTLE HUSTLE
HUSTLE
DO THE HUSTLE
*chipmunk* hustle hustle!

Has no one bothered with the album then?

I still love Walk Me Home. But god her albums are just a bit BLAH at this stage. Love Me Anyway was the only song that really struck me on first listen and I think that was more to do with Chris Stapleton than Pink.

I cherry picked from it this morning and really enjoyed it. Big improvement on Beautiful Trauma.

My Attic and Happy are just lovely and feel like M!ss-era p!nk, I think Can We Pretend is absolutely stellar and Circle Game is a much stronger ballad than anything on the last album. For an album half made up of leftovers it's actually very enjoyable.

I massively overplayed P!nk during the I'm Not Dead and Funhouse eras, and since the GH I've found it really hard to listen to her at all, so it's nice to be back in a place of actively playing her music again. Her voice has only got better, she sounds fantastic.

The only song worth listening to is Hustle, everything else is just beige dreary self help.

#1 in the mids by a huge margin with 31k sold already :o should be good for 45k at least by Friday. I'm surprised but happy for her

I think The Brits really boosted her profile here (not that she needed it in terms of chart performance really)

Get her on the Glasto stage already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom