Perrie Edwards - Forget About Us

Better than Jesy and poor Leigh-Anne?

• Total voters

Peregrine has dropped a snippet (and her shorts)

it's giving girls trip to Ibiza, day six, Louise Ella Maya and Jem all hate each other and will friend-divorce shortly after landing at Heathrow but with one day to go they roll down the windows of their rental Punto, pretend it's a cabriolet, fire up the Spotify and scream along to the chorus of track sixteen on Hot Hits UK, not one of them on-key but all feeling very lobster and, for a carefree three minutes, grateful for the #mems

It sounds like an Ed Sheeran penned song and that video looks very budget Miley stylee.

it sounds like a Kelly Clarkson track from 2005 :confused: It's not bad, but hardly LIFE CHANGING. I hope it's just a buzz single.

Still AGOG at the initial PJ style LOONAGE over this Nova Miller tribute act with Mollie King solo career longevity potential.

I hope it was IRONIC.

Very excited for this. She is THE VOICE - even here for the Ed sheeran co-writes if it gives us a MOR KYM MARSH bop.

I didn't realise we hadn't had anything from Jade yet. Has she not even done anything fun for hoopla?

Still AGOG at the initial PJ style LOONAGE over this Nova Miller tribute act with Mollie King solo career longevity potential.

I hope it was IRONIC.
As if this person will ever realise anything as iconic as ‘Hair Down’

I heard the snippet and it completely washed over me like nothing else.

How long has she had and the best she can offer is this? I’m sure it won’t be terrible, and in the grand scheme of things when Jesy has… you know.. :zombie: it almost makes everything seem decent, but still.

Hopefully I’ll be surprised!

She has had ages but nobody is going to care about this project. None of them are viable solo artists. I understand Jade has material to come, and whilst she is by far the most compelling, very few people will be fussed about that either.

I doubt any of them will have a song which even matches the success of ‘Boyz’ - at least Jesy had media interest on launch if nothing else.

Meanwhile the Little Mix GH is still on the chart. If they are smart they won’t stay on hiatus for too long.

I dunno, I think Jade has a chance to have the biggest success of them all. She seems more switched on as to what the public wants. If anything she has the gays on her side.

Jade strikes me as someone who would just release music she likes without compromise (including happily being extra camp with it) and fuck it if it’s not huge. It won’t be commerical or label-planned and because of that will probably end up being the best of the bunch

I've been hearing snippets of the new one pop up on twitter and although yes its not a dance banger like we hoped, I think its going to be be really big. Its insanely catchy and this wishy washy mor is really in at the moment, I have a feeling its going to be a hit

Jimmy Fallon Banger GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On the Jonathan Ross Show this weekend, although not performing.

Why has she been promoting a SNIPPET for weeks? :D

why do popstars keeping going on chat shows with performance slots and NOT PERFORMING! it's not like there are tons of promo opportunities out there. pick up a mic love!

I think this is gonna flop

Like, really flop

Really really flop

It's Perrie doing Ed Sheeran karaoke. No thank you Jesus, not today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom