Pokémon Scarlet & Violet

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél

An open world Pokémon game coming later this year. The world looks a bit SPANISHY.

I would die for Quaxly.

An open world Pokémon game coming later this year. The world looks a bit SPANISHY.

I would die for Quaxly.

Apparently it IS Spanish.

I need two things (at least)
1) FULL national dex, no negotiation
2) something other than 8 Pokémon gyms, though even that would be better than the anonymous stadiums of S&S

• Love
Reactions: GNL
Ok, I am vaguely interested. I just hope that they realise why Sword/Shield was such a big dull dud.

Ok, I am vaguely interested. I just hope that they realise why Sword/Shield was such a big dull dud.

This is the big question, isn't it? Hopefully, it'll feel less like Pokemon Go and more like a proper, somewhat challenging RPG.

Here for the water duck!

I will also note that an open world Pokémon game launching in late 2022 makes me even more suspicious than I already was that Breath of the Wild 2 will be slipping to 2023.

So for the ignorant amongst us, how does this differ from the new Pokemon legends game, which everyone has been saying is 'finally an open world pokemon game'?

So for the ignorant amongst us, how does this differ from the new Pokemon legends game, which everyone has been saying is 'finally an open world pokemon game'?

I guess nobody knows yet, but I suspect it’ll be like Sword and Shield where there are open world aspects but still the usual linear poke gym story

:shock:
FB_IMG_1646069372444.jpg

So if BotW2 was 2022, Pokemon would have been kept until 2023? I don't think that's how it works. I'd say the vague "late 2022" is keeping it in mind more than compensating for a delay.

I look forward to Moopy as a group announcing that they want to be violated by Koraidon.

So was Arceus just a dry-run for this then? If I don't have to craft my own pokeballs then that'll be good

Pawmi is so cute but I'm disappointed it's just this gen's Pikachu stand-in :(

Look at the little dough dog!

The legendary pokemon being BIKES is a bit lame though.

I guess they ARE the legendaries but I saw 4 of them at once in that trailer

And WTF is that jewel Pokémon Pokéjazzling battle? :D

I was looking for region variants and wanted to say “ooh look at those little black Woopers” but it sounds iffy

Apparently the crystal Pokemon, and apparently this is the official term, are TERRASTALIZING!?

I'm not sure if I'm here or not for Pokemon getting progressively more baffling and non-sensical as they get more desperate for ideas?

I do kind of HATE the motorbike Pokemon.

I'm not sure if I'm here or not for Pokemon getting progressively more baffling and non-sensical as they get more desperate for ideas?

I do kind of HATE the motorbike Pokemon.

I although they looked alright conceptually (better than a dog dragging a sword in its mouth anyway) but I did :D when it has wheels but it seems to be walking it’s way along, like it’s run out of petrol

Is the crystal stuff the gimmick of this generation? Like Dyna, Z moves etc?

I quite like the future one with the LED eyes!

And now I sort of like the red one running off because it reminds me of a JESUS LIZARD (that’s the frilly one that runs across water right?)

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom