Post a better game music playlist than the Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony organisers

COB

The ⭐ 👹
So the Olympics opening ceremony featured a flag parade set to video game music, namely the tracks featured here:

If you had been putting the show together, what would you have picked? Put together a playlist and post it here! There are nineteen tracks in the Olympics one, so let's keep it to no more than twenty.

The 18 tracks from the original concept album ‘Chess’

Plus PSY’s Gangnam Style and Whitney Houston’s Queen of the Night.

EDIT: Just saw the thread title. Just the theme tune to Tetris then.

Nowhere near knowledgable enough to do a playlist but this is one of the greatest albums of all time (let alone soundtracks) so...

Just the very first 10 seconds gets me a bit EMOTIONAL

I really hope some queens take this seriously enough to do full playlists, because I'm envisioning SYNC LISTENS and all sorts :tongueout:

I really hope some queens take this seriously enough to do full playlists, because I'm envisioning SYNC LISTENS and all sorts :tongueout:
When I have time, I will give you a playlist that would last the full flag ceremony with no repeats, and force you to sit and listen to it.

One moment in time -Whitney
The power of the dream - Celine
Japanese boy - Aneka
Winning - Five Star
The race - Yello

They have Chrono Trigger's ROBO THEME! There's nothing better than that! :disco:

actually there is, hold on a sec

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom