Chinese food makes me sick
And I think it's fly when girls stop by
For the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer
Since that summer

pure poetry

98 Degrees never took here in the UK, but they were briefly quite massive in America, no?

From a more recent era. Remember when every pop act had their own version of "Blow" ? (See also: "Till the World Ends", "All Around the World" etc)

When it comes to The Wanted, they had some weird stuff at the end. Walks Like Rihanna and Show Me Love (America) :D

98 Degrees never took here in the UK, but they were briefly quite massive in America, no?
They had two multi-platinum albums, so kinda, but they were never the top boy band when NSync and BSB sold triple that at the same time. Quite successful but definitely overshadowed.

Moopy really does love dredging up the most rancid shit.

Lemme post some more.

You're all going way too high profile. This thread is for the DREGS :D

Case in point THIS load of old rope! I can only assume poor keyboard boy was some record exec's son. There is literally no other explanation.

I remember being disappointed / surprised when this did absolutely nothing. Maybe a year or two too late? There are SO MANY hooks

Reactions: D5K
Obviously the most inspired use of (brackets) outside of the Shania Twain discography.

I often have a vindictive chuckle when I imagine the SHAME, DISAPPOINTMENT and HORROR they must have experienced when they were lumped with this as their all-important second single. :D

"Style" but make it BOY BAND. Rightly a good sized hit, but I totally forgot about it until it came on a playlist last week.

What a time to be alive when being related to the 4th most popular member of Steps was enough of a hook for some hapless record label to burn a couple of hundred grand on a misguided attempt at turning you into the next Take That... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom