Post a forgotten boyband hit

I always thought Color Me Badd had 2 songs and disappeared but it appears they did quite well through the early 90s, albeit less successful

discovered this recently which is a nice PM Dawn sounding bop

Does anyone remember B3?
s-l400.jpg

They had some songs too and were successful in Germany.

I'm not sure if this GHD sponsored body positivity ANTHAM was even a hit but it was clearly the inspiration for "Born This Way", so is worth a post.

(Skip to 40 seconds in)

Last edited:
For some reason, Louis Walsh thought a twin vampire version of Todd from Coronation Street, who share an autumnal love interest, would be a massive success.

Ironically, they ended up selling sunbeds.

Oh I missed some a1 chat. Shockingly none of them are gay, even Paul who was active on the scene for a while has ended up with a woman and SPROGS.

I have a soft spot for this Dieter Bohlen produced hot mess.

Oh, I loved this ropey lot, they were forever on BRAVO TV. I remember a remix on the CD single ripping off paying homage to Cher's "Believe".

Dieter Bohlen really had the knack for a MODERN everything-including-the-kitchen-sink boyband sound in '97. This is rather :disco:

The ludicrously titled "Dinner in Heaven" is also worth a mention. OLD DEETS truly was ECLECTIC in his influences.

It APPEARS that they reunited in 2015 with an up-to-date Sinitta style reimagining of the hits and TWO Johnny Shentalls replacing the other three.

NO THANKS I'll stick with the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom