Post a ROCK song you like

vespertine

God damn it Claude
Let's hear it bitches!

giphy.webp

A whole album about D'arcy Wretzky? You just got to sit yourself down and contemplate that for a second.

Anyway, yes they have a Backstreet Boys equivalent to Malibu in the form of the gorgeous Take A Picture, but this is a thread about rock and so this should also be included too. The chorus is a total KO.

Okay, last one. This is probably well over the line of pub rock and yet I've always just thought it had this galvanic energy. Their TFI performance and overall look at the time didn't age well. Signed to V2 at the time, they were of course (quite understandably) compared to the Stereophonics. The album had one other good song (The Other Way). I made the mistake of looking them up recently (one of them from this line up was gorgeous - same with Filter actually).

A whole album about D'arcy Wretzky? You just got to sit yourself down and contemplate that for a second.

Anyway, yes they have a Backstreet Boys equivalent to Malibu in the form of the gorgeous Take A Picture, but this is a thread about rock and so this should also be included too. The chorus is a total KO.

I was actually discussing this album with a friend on Thursday night. It is a cracker.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom