Post a TikTok

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
To celebrate our brand new embed capability. What a day!

I'll start us off with the lovely Rohit who updates us every day without fail with the fact that he hasn't had a fizzy drink today

Last edited:
The UNINITIATED should probably know that a big feature of TikTok is duetting with someone else's video to comment on it or put a new spin on it, you know, that kind of thing

This is pretty wild

Hmmm, these are a bit wonky when you embed them

I don't understand a) why so much of the screen is needlessly covered and b) why so many people put text on that bit of the video

One thing I like about TikTok though is the CREATIVITY that you see a lot/sometimes

For example some people took this iconic moment

and expanded the scene

(her left arm fucked it though)

I love the Kombucha girl’s other material too

Ellie have you found Hamilton TikTok?? There is SO MUCH of it

I am OBSESSED with Caitlin and may need to download TikTok again just for her

Reactions: dUb
This BABE whose entire Tik Tok is about GRASS

I was expecting this thread to be full of people who have never used it and never will, coming in to shut down even conversation about it. But even they didn’t turn up :D

I’ll admit that I hate attention-seekers, so that eliminates most tiktokers. My favourite is @Ellie ’s cat one :disco:

I was expecting this thread to be full of people who have never used it and never will, coming in to shut down even conversation about it. But even they didn’t turn up :D

I’ll admit that I hate attention-seekers, so that eliminates most tiktokers. My favourite is @Ellie ’s cat one :disco:

I've arrived!

I downloaded the app a while ago really, but all I came across were evil teenagers with too-smooth skin so I uninstalled it :(

Thank you for this thread though, for Caitlin :disco: ill follow her on Instagram where I don't feel like grandpa time.

At least you didn’t disappoint :side-eye:

At least you didn’t disappoint :side-eye:

?? I’m confused, I wasn’t shutting down anything

anyway I use TikTok a lot, but it’s mostly Japanese ones that you’d all hate. And their cats.

The algorithm is pretty decent at recommending, but when it wants me to show me white people it’s usually pranks. Not sure what kind I like least - the obviously set-up ones with fake reactions, or preying on total strangers for clicks.

or doing something to your cat to piss it off, but by the way my shirt is off and I’m staring at the screen to make sure I’m in shot

Ok I’ve finally downloaded this thing. How do I access the thirst traps?
A9BpTqP.jpg

Count me as "TikTok makes me feel old"
Hell, even Snapchat makes me feel old.

But TBF last time I looked it was literally just kids and I felt like a wrongun for looking and uninstalled it. Seems to have diversified a bit since.

Lucky chap.

These two are blowing up at the moment for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom