Post an inspirational Steps lyric...

Sheena

ROMANCE
Right, bear with me, loves.

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow at a work weekend conference on how "Individual Behaviours Can Affect Team Success" and because of a random company in-joke, I've littered the presentation with references to Steps.

I need to finish off with an inspirational quote which I'm going to reveal is actually a song lyric by Steps. Any thoughts or ideas? Something about a team being better than an individual. Something about togetherness. "One for Sorrow, ain't it two too good" would be MARVELLOUS, but it's wrong...

HELP!

Take a chance on a happy ending
Let’s turn the page and stop pretending

Cause all we need, is me and you
In neon blue

I guess "Cause it's true what they say, it's better the devil you know" could work for teamwork but doesn't quite fit the brief.

I've been racking my brains about this one; Steps lyrics might be iconic at times but not really inspirational.

Everybody needs that human touch
Does anybody really get enough?

I’ve had to abandon the idea. I even went down the route of trying to elbow LSL lyrics in but “touch me, I’m electric” didn’t really cut it.

I’ve had to abandon the idea. I even went down the route of trying to elbow LSL lyrics in but “touch me, I’m electric” didn’t really cut it.
Next year you should make the theme of your presentation "fighting through heartbreak" and then you'd be sorted.

Let's tear down the walls together
It's better late than never
I know that we could find a way

HERE AND NOW :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom