Post your 2020 Election PREDICTIONS

In fairness, I haven't used Moopy on my phone in about 4 years and THAT was under duress.

Kn2Ey.png

Well that was a ballache, thanks @Soldi , I’m not sure why the simple embed code option doesn’t work on moopy anymore but ANYWAYS

that was my conservative option. But if the polls are on track then it’s going to be more like this

z0VoY

Can you imagine though if Biden wins Texas.

I mean if he does it’ll be by a minuscule amount and there’ll be months of legal issues and martial law declared, so it’s probably best if it doesn’t and Biden wins without it

Why are we so obsessed with American elections? I don't think I pay the slightest bit of attention to any others. I may pop my head into France's Presidential election, but that really is it.

Why aren’t we following Moldova’s presidential election today? :(

Although I genuinely think the WORLD IS AT STAKE with this one.

Why are we so obsessed with American elections? I don't think I pay the slightest bit of attention to any others. I may pop my head into France's Presidential election, but that really is it.
Because it literally affects us one way or another

I do think anyone British who gets nerdy about US elections on the basis of them affecting us should, as a point of principle, at the very least pay some attention to Irish, French and German elections.

I do think anyone British who gets nerdy about US elections on the basis of them affecting us should, as a point of principle, at the very least pay some attention to Irish, French and German elections.
Without Googling what's the name of the new Irish PM?

I definitely pay as much attention to the UK. Germany is behind though.

Also worth noting that Johnson is in a very tricky position RE Brexit if Biden wins. Those glorious trade deals he's been talking up will look even more precarious.

There's the argument that the USA is a superpower so we're all affected by the outcome, which is definitely part of it, although we don't pay much attention to the politics of other global superpowers which probably impact us just as much, or to the politics of our nearest neighbours.

I think it comes down to us importing a lot of our media and culture from the states, so we have a better understanding of US politics than we do our nearest neighbours who don't have the same sort of impact on our media.

Also worth noting that Johnson is in a very tricky position RE Brexit if Biden wins. Those glorious trade deals he's been talking up will look even more precarious.
Oh he's absolutely fucked :disco:

Not that a US trade deal would've passed anyway. Blair couldn't even get GM food through when he had a massive fuck-off majority of 140. It would've basically been DEATH BY PETITION at the prospect of having to take the Red Lion label off all of our eggs and having chicken sold with oh so nutritious CHLORINE AND CLAW INCLUDED

I want that to be GOOD, even though I know schadenfreude for Johnson is a disaster for us all.

Also, as if those Trump deals were REAL. This is Trump we're talking about. He doesn't give a fuck about the UK beyond his golf courses.

At least we could have sensible discussions with a Biden administration. Although our government would need to grow up. They're going to look seriously isolated on the world stage without Trump.

I want that to be GOOD, even though I know schadenfreude for Johnson is a disaster for us all.
It's okay. The more it looks like we did Brexit only to be billy-no-mates on the world stage and only signing trade deals that are basically the same as the ones the EU's getting (i.e. the Japan one), the more likely we'll end up realising the whole thing was a waste of time and having another referendum to go back in within the next decade or two.

Right! So far we have;

Penelope - Biden win 389/149
funky - Biden win 350/188
Ag - Biden win 346/191
RJN - Biden win 330/187
ZenGiraffe - Biden win 306/232
Soldi - Biden win 294/244
VoR - Biden win 292/246
Jark - Biden win 279/259
POP! - Biden win 279/256

I wonder if someone will predict a TRUMP win so I can use RED :disco:

Last edited:
Right! So far we have;

Penelope - Biden win 389/149
funky - Biden win 350/188
Ag - Biden win 346/191
RJN - Biden win 330/187
ZenGiraffe - Biden win 306/232
Soldi - Biden win 294/244
Jark - Biden win 279/259
POP! - Biden win 279/256

I wonder if someone will predict a TRUMP win so I can use RED :disco:
@Indie can we give a trophy point or two to the winner? :eyes:

Biden has other possible routes. It's a must win for Trump though.
I have a feeling that if Trump was to win Pennsylvania, then it probably means he’s also won the likes of Ohio, Florida, NC, Georgia etc..

A bit like if Biden manages to pull of Texas, he’d surely also win most if not all other swing states.

I have a feeling that if Trump was to win Pennsylvania, then it probably means he’s also won the likes of Ohio, Florida, NC, Georgia etc..
There are credible routes for Biden to 270 if he doesn't win Pennsylvania. If he has Wisconsin and Michigan, he could lose Pennsylvania and still get there through Arizona and Nebraska's second congressional district (the city of Omaha, basically).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom