Predict the score of the Euro 2020 final

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Is it coming HOME or is it going to ROME?

My head says Italy but my heart says England. I might just go down the delusion path because it’s more fun :disco:

Fuck it, 2-1 to England. Kane scoring an early goal, Italy equalising before half time, with England sneaking another one in extra time.

Italy will win I'm afraid. I'm not going to predict a score, what do you think I am, straight?

Hmm, 4-1 Italy. England take an early lead, defend strongly in the first half and then it unravels in the second half.

Last edited:
Is a side that has only let in one goal in the entire tournament (from a set piece) really going to ship 4 in the final? The occasion might get to them for sure but I can’t see it myself.

Most likely extra time and then who knows from there.

Italy has had the benefit of the tougher route to the final, so feel far more tested and proven, but England are disciplined, patient (and at home).

Has England-Italy played against each other in the world cup/euro cup in recent years? I don’t recall them doing it…

England are playing in their own country and they seem to have a monentum. I have a feeling they will bring it home.

Has England-Italy played against each other in the world cup/euro cup in recent years? I don’t recall them doing it…

England are playing in their own country and they seem to have a monentum. I have a feeling they will bring it home.

Just from memory I think Italy beat us on penalties in the euros not so long ago. I'd need to check the year.

Yes, in the 2014 World Cup (drawn in the same group). Italy won 2-1 but both sides (contrary to expectations) exited at the group stage.

And as Indie mentioned above, Italy knocked England out of Euro 2012 on penalties (in the quarter finals).

I was right thoigh, Italy beat us on penalties in the quarter finals of Euro 2012. In both 2012 and 2014 we were utterly outplayed not by Italy, but by Pirlo.

I think we'll win 1-0. First half goal from Kane. Then boring and tensionful 65 minutes thereafter.

1-0 England

I can honestly see it. We'll be playing at our absolute best and Southgate has already shown he's TACTICAL. We just need to hold Italy off and catch them on a mistake, and I really think it's possible.

Also; it's coming home. :england:

I'm honestly not sure I can cope with the next 3 months of repressed xenophobia on the back of an England win. Call me CYNICAL!

They've already fucked up the charts even worse than they already were :evil:

I'm honestly not sure I can cope with the next 3 months of repressed xenophobia on the back of an England win. Call me CYNICAL!

They've already fucked up the charts even worse than they already were :evil:
What about the sharts though hun ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom