Prince Andrew "too honourable" not to hang out with Epstein

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
Christ alive, "Randy Andy" is being fucking hammered at the minute and quite right too. Literally the worst excuse ever. Faced with an accusation of statutory rape, he's like "oh, I know, but I'm so nice". Jeez.

Ag

User
I'm not sure I can face the array of BS denials right now.

In short "LEAVE MEGHAN ALONE"

KindaCool

You've got issues.
If I recall, has he not been involved with underage people before? Or is he only just GETTING INTO IT?

Suedey

Elle
He's so obviously lying it's not even funny. Disgusting creature. Lock him up!

Ag

User
I've not seen a single tweet supporting him. And it's all fucking over Twitter.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
I couldn't bear to watch it but if he was getting a hard time this morning, he's being fucking eviscerated now.

They all knew. The press called him "Randy Andy" in the 80's. They knew he was dangerous.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
He didn't understand why he had that reputation.

Because he was a mad shagger. He was forcibly paired off with Sarah Ferguson to keep him on the straight and narrow and when that didn't work, he was quietly hidden. Attempts to turn him into some kind of special envoy were an utter failure but this made it easier to keep him at the back of people's minds. Now this.

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
Whoever advised him to do this interview should avoid cars and/or Parisian tunnels. What a disaster!

Those carefully worded not-quite-denials ("I don't recollect..."), the way he regretted palling about with a nonce not because he was EVIL and EXPLOITATIVE but because of the damage to his own rep, and then, to top it all off, dragging Pizza Express, which has BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH, into this sordid affair.

Rita

User
I don’t pay much attention to the royals in any way whatsoever, so didn’t know all that much about Andrew. Has it been proven that he was sleeping with underage girls? I have learnt he was affiliated with convicted paedophile Epstein, and stayed at his house after he was convicted. What I don’t get is he involved in that particular ring (I take it YES?). Can royals get prosecuted?

Ag

User
I don’t pay much attention to the royals in any way whatsoever, so didn’t know all that much about Andrew. Has it been proven that he was sleeping with underage girls? I have learnt he was affiliated with convicted paedophile Epstein, and stayed at his house after he was convicted. What I don’t get is he involved in that particular ring (I take it YES?). Can royals get prosecuted?
Watch the interview. It's astonishing TV.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
If I was into conspiracies, I'd have a fiver on Phil being dead by Friday.

Rita

User
Watch the interview. It's astonishing TV.

Was it on tv? I don’t mean to sound like Rachey (no offence Rachey), but why have I not came across this interview? :confused:

Ag

User
Was it on tv? I don’t mean to sound like Rachey (no offence Rachey), but why have I not came across this interview? :confused:
Just on BBC this evening. Pop it on. I think under the Newsnight heading.

Sheena

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
Poor LIZ. Those kids have been a nightmare to reign (pun intended) in- Chuck and his affair, paedo Andy, gay Eddie and his theatrical “career” must have caused her some sleepless nights. They really should just skip to Will and Kate now and herald in a new era of royals.

Or fuck off entirely!

Ag

User
Jenny Bond just described him as 'arrogant and self important'.

Everyone is letting rip at him today.

Floppet

Spider murderer
If that interview was of a parent pleading for the return of a kidnapped child I'd have been screaming "murderer!" at the telly. Saying that you don't recollect something is not the same as saying it didn't happen and he took great pains at every opportunity not to categorically deny that anything that has been alleged had happened. Over-rehearsed bullshit, the lot of it.

Reactions: COB

KindaCool

You've got issues.
Yeah I'm guessing Phil has been on life support for the past 6 months, cuz Liz probably thought "let's put his death too good use cuz one of the kids is BOUND TO FUCK UP"

I'm not familiar with Pizza Express, but poor them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom