Prince Andrew "too honourable" not to hang out with Epstein

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Half expecting a London lockdown headline in the morning :eyes:

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
He's been SERVED

Nothing says "I have nothing to hide" quite like flitting from castle to castle with a security team literally fighting people off and thne your lawyer trying to get the case thrown out claiming that the papers weren't properly served, eh? PERFECTLY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Presumably the Mail On Sunday and Sunday Express are scrabbling around like crazy for anti-Meghan stories to lead with tomorrow.

KindaCool

You've got issues.
How is this happening in the 21st century?!
Because humans don't change and haven't changed. We're still plagued by the same internal flaws and ticks since millennia ago.

I know we like to fancy ourselves as "advanced" "civilized" societies, but that's all external. Internally, we're still rotten.

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
Interesting thread about Prince Andrew's attempts to get the case thrown out today. These bits are particularly YIKES:

• Wow
Reactions: COB

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
Nothing says "I'm innocent" quite like scrabbling for loopholes, eh?

funky

User
I love the suggestion that there is a schedule to being a sexual abuse victim.

Kratz

User
I can’t stand the woman myself. Ambulance chasing busy body more concerned with getting her face on TV. She was an adviser to Harvey Weinstein after he was first accused so also a tremendous hypocrite.
Oh I didn’t know that! Bah to her then.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
This is why they should never have offed Di. If they'd disposed of her more quietly, they could have downed Andy's helicopter but now everyone would just be "OH COME ON!".

Suedey

Elle

Attachments

• 1641997973134.png
    1641997973134.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
It's ALL our money. I say nationalise the Royal Family and pay the useful, non-nonce ones a salary for any actual work that they do with the rest being sent off to get jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom