Prince Andrew "too honourable" not to hang out with Epstein + settlement

I'm sure we'll hear it was a STUNT organised by evil MEG and her ANTIFA friends in the STOP FUCKING HATE tomorrow

Half expecting a London lockdown headline in the morning :eyes:

This will be great promo for Fergie's raunchy novel.

Reactions: COB
Presumably the Mail On Sunday and Sunday Express are scrabbling around like crazy for anti-Meghan stories to lead with tomorrow.

How is this happening in the 21st century?!
Because humans don't change and haven't changed. We're still plagued by the same internal flaws and ticks since millennia ago.

I know we like to fancy ourselves as "advanced" "civilized" societies, but that's all external. Internally, we're still rotten.

Interesting thread about Prince Andrew's attempts to get the case thrown out today. These bits are particularly YIKES:

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I love the suggestion that there is a schedule to being a sexual abuse victim.

I can’t stand the woman myself. Ambulance chasing busy body more concerned with getting her face on TV. She was an adviser to Harvey Weinstein after he was first accused so also a tremendous hypocrite.
Oh I didn’t know that! Bah to her then.

This is why they should never have offed Di. If they'd disposed of her more quietly, they could have downed Andy's helicopter but now everyone would just be "OH COME ON!".

Attachments

• 1641997973134.png
    1641997973134.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
Think of OLD PHIL’S life insurance for a start!

It's ALL our money. I say nationalise the Royal Family and pay the useful, non-nonce ones a salary for any actual work that they do with the rest being sent off to get jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom