Prince Andrew "too honourable" not to hang out with Epstein + settlement

It's their time to shine:

CkqcYISWUAEmjbl.jpg

I know some people struggle with clothes but wearing a peeled orange as a hat, really now

Guy on the BBC reckons he will likely pay 10 million which is pretty much his net worth.

Some possible justice.

Guy on the BBC reckons he will likely pay 10 million which is pretty much his net worth.

Some possible justice.

I don’t see any justice. He will be still be living A LAP OF LUXURY on Royal grounds.

The fact that they were even discussing the possibility of him returning to public life on my drive home on Radio 4. Seriously WTF!

I'm hoping the outrage will feed the 'one rule for them' Johnson narrative.

I don’t see any justice. He will be still be living A LAP OF LUXURY on Royal grounds.
I take all that and ABSOLUTELY accept it. However to him money is EVERYTHING. Royal or not, I'm sure suddenly being dependent on your parent aged 60 is pretty degrading.

Naturally I'd rather see him publicly humiliated in court and then rot in prison, but such is the nature of the American legal system.

One of the readings of his statement is that he will never be able to say her accusations are a lie. It's an admission without being an admission.

I take all that and ABSOLUTELY accept it. However to him money is EVERYTHING. Royal or not, I'm sure suddenly being dependent on your parent aged 60 is pretty degrading.

Naturally I'd rather see him publicly humiliated in court and then rot in prison, but such is the nature of the American legal system.

One of the readings of his statement is that he will never be able to say her accusations are a lie. It's an admission without being an admission.

I am very sceptical that he will now be dependent on his Mother, and would bet my bottom dollar he has a hefty nest egg tucked away somewhere. Was he not mainly living on grounds belonging to The Queen before all this anyway? So he was always dependent on her anyway. He will never live a life of anything other than luxury due to the family he was born in to.

Reactions: GNL
Fuck him, he's finished. He'll always be the sweaty Pizza Express nonce now. I wonder if he'll show up at all during the jubilee celebrations? I guess he'll turn up for the funeral if his maw carcks it but if she just abdicates would he turn up for Chuck and Cam's coronation? He'd be best just doing a Lord Lucan and pissing off for good.

I see The Queen is likely to pay the £10 million. Didn’t see THAT coming. :eyes:

I see The Queen is likely to pay the £10 million. Didn’t see THAT coming. :eyes:
It would be such a bad look. They have to know that public interest, means any such info will inevitably leak.

It would be such a bad look. They have to know that public interest, means any such info will inevitably leak.

Oh one million percent. It’s very damaging! They seem to be a dynasty that is crumbling.

I say that on one hand but The Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend will no doubt turn opinion back to positive towards The Royal Family, until Harry releases his book anyway…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom