03. Hush Hush; Hush Hush [Up-tempo Remix]
04. React
05. I Don't Need A Man
06. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back)
07. I Hate This Part
08. Don't Cha
09. Wait A Minute
10. Stickwitu

This is a lot better than I imagined. I was expecting something similar to Beep for some reason.

Down to #96 on Spotify, but up to #63 on Apple music. What with the chart being one big equation, what are we expecting for the first midweek? I'm going to guess around #20.

Call me old fashioned but give me a tits out, arse out, prominent chorus any day of the week.

if you ever find a time machine that takes you back to 2010 take me with you

meanwhile the pop chorus standard for 2020 remains shit

Yeah, you got that yummy, yum
That yummy, yum
That yummy, yummy
Yeah, you got that yummy, yum
That yummy, yum
That yummy, yummy

truly the stuff of nightmares

19 in today's mids, was 15 yesterday. so looks like it'll go top 40 at least which is surely the best anyone could've expected.

Oh. That’s a bit disappointing.

Still top 100 on Spotify.

Not amazing but for a girlband averaging nearly 40 that's actually holding a bit better than I'd have thought.

#24 again in midweeks - should hopefully remain top 30 which is decent.

I really quite like this song. Amazed it’s doing anything though...

Down to #103 on Spotify yesterday.

As the charts are essentially a big equation now, I think they could end up anywhere between just inside the top 30 to just outside the top 40.

I suppose it's doing better on Youtube?

why can't these fucking gen-zers make those useless Tik Toks while playing this in the background so it can properly GO OFF?

This came up as a 3 minute YouTube advert for me earlier. Do they count for the charts?

Still hanging in there on Spotify at #122.

Nothing amazing, but a month comfortably in the top 200 is more than I'd have expected.

Every week I check the UK charts and I’m AMAZED that this is still hanging in there.

What an UNLIKELY (#29 but with legs) SMASH

They did promote it on TV a lot, didn’t they? And it’s not a bad song either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom