Pussycat Dolls reunite for UK Arena tour [CANCELLED + UNREUNITED]

Who the fuck is Asia?

they held a reality TV contest to find Carmit's replacement, this girl Asia won but was only in the band for less than 3 months (or something equally ridiculous) and quit because she wanted to go "solo" :D I always thought it was an excuse to extend the Pussycat brand's shelf life.

That's reminded me of one of my other favourite evil PCD-related clips, when Nicole, "22" (:side-eye:) auditioned for Eden's Crush in the early 00s.

It's literally like a scene lifted directly from Drop Dead Gorgeous, with the poor basic bitch who had to follow her looking sadly on from the sidelines while Nicole smugly feigns humility.

"Maybe if she hadn't been there I would've had a shot :("

Oh love, you were the first of many...

I missed this and still don’t know who won X Factor Celebrity. :D

Funny how going back to 10 years ago the X Factor winner was inescapable.

There's been 400 complaints to OFCOM about this performance. I guess we are living in a completely different age. It's almost like we've gone back full circle to an extent!

There's been 400 complaints to OFCOM about this performance. I guess we are living in a completely different age. It's almost like we've gone back full circle to an extent!

WHO actually makes the effort to complain about this shit? Just change the channel and forget all about it.

TORY BRITAIN FOR YOU.

Even with the X Factor's dwindling audience, that's probably about one hundredth of 1%. Who gives a shit?

And I wouldn't mind betting a proportion of those wankers didn't even watch it.

I think in this woke culture things that used to fly 15 years ago are not acceptable now.

I don't think 'woke' people are complaining about the Pussycat Dolls performing in skimpy outfits.

As with Christina Aguilera and Little Mix, it's exclusively STOP FUCKING HATE reading gammon and Mel C.

🥴

Nicole Scherzinger sued by Pussycat Dolls founder over reunion tour​

Founder Robin Antin is suing Nicole Scherzinger over claims she wants to renegotiate her reunion tour contract for more cash

Nicole Scherzinger is being sued by Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin over claims she's threatening to pull out of a reunion tour.

A lawsuit was filed at Los Angeles Superior Court, The Hollywood Reporter reports, claiming the Don't Cha singer now wanted a larger slice of the profits from the tour and has “demanded to renegotiate the terms” of her contract.

Nicole, 43, had agreed to 49per cent stake of the profits and signed off her part in the reunion, according to court papers.

But after the tour was delayed due to Covid Nicole “now refuses to participate in the tour” unless she gets "75 percent stake along with final decision-making authority", says Robin.

The court papers also reveal $600,000 that Live Nation put up prior to the tour is also at risk as the promotor now wants to be paid back because of the delays.

Don't you dare throw Carmit back into the well of oblivion, you evil a-few-times-semi-iconic monster!

When was she ever icon-

Oh yes

tumblr_meqgvo7r5G1qbite0o1_500.gif

I was hoping for some messy tweets from Carmit and ex member Melody, but found only this from Jess of White Lies fame:

That's definitely a fan/stan account

Apparently Carmit liked an instagram post suggesting Nicole was extorting them though :)

Could they sustain a village hall tour without Nicole?

I didn't realise we needed an official announcement! :D

Well I hope Dame Nicole got a good settlement at least and I thank god every night we got React. Truly the last pre-covid antham.

Robin has this comment pinned and is replying to comments telling people it’s not over :eyes::D:disco:

9F83C090-CE57-4E77-8BCA-4B2972573BE5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom