Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

More of the same from this lot, not sure what the wonderful Sonny Fodera has brought to it, sounds like a typical BO/Jazzy track

Wasn't sure about this at first but I think it might be a grower. It's quite atmospheric once it gets going. Bit of a house-trance hybrid.

This is quite good. Interestingly, the best song is a CIARA collab. The Lion Babe one is really good too

Fantasy with Ciara GOES OFF! :disco:

best piano house track I've heard probably all year.

Not really sure where this belongs, but it's probably here.

Sorry if already posted

Sinister, melancholic and euphoric all at once

Ooh that sounds nice. Although that vocal deserves some of the credit too

I’ll have to save that

You should try
To blow
My mind

You should try
To drive me
Through the night
:disco:

Love this, another early 90s throwback

This has been on my radar again since the Ariana song came out... definitely pulling from the same influences. I prefer this obviously but it's nice to see a big pop name tackling the genre again.

Ooh where’d you find that :disco: Giving me Black Coffee vibes. Also a bit of Dennis Ferrer

Queen of piano house mixes Paul Woodford does it again… also reminds me how much of a difference it makes when these songs get a proper disco/diva vocal like they were designed to, instead of the tenapenny young pop stars that tend to sing on these tracks for commercial releases now

This leans a bit more trancey/commercial but the production and vocal smacks and pushes it above generic. Love Hannah Wants

the change of tempo and energy in the middle of this remix is bonkers

excellent stuff

Ooh where’d you find that :disco: Giving me Black Coffee vibes. Also a bit of Dennis Ferrer
Isn’t it gorge!

I’ve seen Zoe Kypri live, she’s almost entirely unknown but she’s AMAZING - I’m going to be really bold and even suggest possibly one of the best living vocalists (check her out!)

This is good too

Really liking both the new ones from the equally reliable Chaney and Franky Wah

Moody, deep, jazzy retro house! Yes!

And with added legendary Robert Owens...

I love I'll Be Your Friend so much.

I'm currently having big fun to this (apolz if it's in the previous 18 pages):

This is giving me that deep groovy sound from 10 years ago during the deep house revival, complete with an amazing break and a devastating bassline. Obsessed :disco:

Never and All the Reasons slap. Together a bit generic but fit for purpose

This is a fun bop, more of a commercial dance track but better than most

For really deep fans only but this is gorgeous, I need to keep it in my playlist in the summer. Malinchak's best song in years and years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom