RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

BlitzenGiraffe🎄

Don't listen then, Fuck Off!
INTERNATIONAL DRAG RACE FRANCHISES USING THE MUSIC IN THE WRONG PLACE

Canada Episode 1 using judging music during the mini challenge wound me up, and Down Under was AWFUL for just using anything anywhere.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Being "between" sizes for almost everything clothes wise. Like I'm a 5 1/2 shoe, so of course all packs of socks have to be 3-5 or 6-8. Each one is too big or too small.

It's the same case with clothes marked S/M/L when ordering stuff online, because I'm right bang in the middle between any two for their size recommendations and can't pick the most appropriate.

PranceRJN

User
Being "between" sizes for almost everything clothes wise. Like I'm a 5 1/2 shoe, so of course all packs of socks have to be 3-5 or 6-8. Each one is too big or too small.

It's the same case with clothes marked S/M/L when ordering stuff online, because I'm right bang in the middle between any two for their size recommendations and can't pick the most appropriate.

I don’t like to shop online for clothes at all, because it’s hard to choose a size

Merry Tischmas!

Wanna be on TOP? (of the Christmas tree)

Yes absolutely. I literally never know whether I'm a small or medium. It's always guess work. (Being petite with broad shoulders but short arms and a bloated belly after eating also doesn't help at all)

big ron

Chief Super Moderator

I have clothes from All Saints and some are in small and some in large. HOW CAN I BE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I bought a jacket in All Saints earlier this year. I'd never trust buying anything from them online. Even I could get into a medium in some of them, and I haven't been a medium for over 20 years.

Have you noticed how some brands like Nautica make their clothes in fits that are just meant for much bigger men?
And they look great from the window but when you go inside the shop you realize they are full of pins on the backside of the doll's torso to give them that nice fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom