RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

That's not a thing I hate, but I am quite BEMUSED by it all looking back.

Plus of course it wasn't a wheelie bin but one of those galvanised steel ones

I grew up in a house with a coal fire (plus bunker) and no central heating. And was a Jehovah’s Witness :)

Yes it’s time for the TERRIBLE START IN LIFE COMPETITION
We didn't get a video until I was well into secondary school. And even then it wasn't VHS or Betamax, but Video 2000 :shy:

And like the TV, it was RENTED

We didn't get a video until I was well into secondary school. And even then it wasn't VHS or Betamax, but Video 2000 :shy:

Oh God RENTED TVs :D

I think I had one until I was about 23 because nobody told me you could BUY them

I've just been checking old photos. I exaggerated, we didn't have baths in the bin (my mother would kill me if she thought I was putting that story out there) but it was a steel bath in the garden. Well, 'garden' is probably pushing it.

FB_IMG_1652464751013.jpg

I'm the one who looks like Harry Secombe. See, I had a thing for stylish knitwear from a very tender age.

We had a V2000 too, but it was something my brother obtained from some car boot sale in the 90s and used it exclusively to record back ups of Eurovision.

My Dad was usually the first to get a lot of things, but he’d never allow an upgrade unless it stopped working. So we had our early 80s VHS player which you had to manually programme for a maximum 7 days, and we had that the whole time. Same with TVs, so Teletext/Ceefax or VideoPlus codes were just not a thing for us until the ONE year we got cable in 1994-95. I became obsessed with Teletext whenever going to a friend’s house.

People on Twitter who constantly tag celebrities on a very regular basis and talk to them as if they’re friends.

People on Twitter who tag celebrities in the mean shit people have said about them are also terrible.

I don't know what they think they're doing other than ruining Rita Ora's day.

There’s a tin of tuna in my flat that’s been there since about September that I’ve still not managed to get into :(

I’d like to nominate Björk’s insistence on syllable splitting :)

NOBODY THINKS IT’S CLEVER LUV! Hardly anyone in the world wants to LISTEN TO IT!

I’d like to nominate Björk’s insistence on syllable splitting :)

NOBODY THINKS IT’S CLEVER LUV! Hardly anyone in the world wants to LISTEN TO IT!
But how else will we know that she CAAAAAA EEEEEEERS for us?

EDIT: Zen Giraffe found baffled at The Gate

I never use the key on corned beef tins - I DO make corned beef hash quite regularly in winter. I use a regular tin opener to take off the top and the bottom of the tin, and pop the delicious congealified eyeballs and arseholes out.

But how else will we know that she CAAAAAA EEEEEEERS for us?

EDIT: Zen Giraffe found baffled at The Gate
:D How can he not know what I’m referring to? HAVE A WORD PLEASE

What’s that other word she always mutilates apart from CAAAAAAA RRREEEEEEE?

I never use the key on corned beef tins - I DO make corned beef hash quite regularly in winter. I use a regular tin opener to take off the top and the bottom of the tin, and pop the delicious congealified eyeballs and arseholes out.
How tasty

MORE PLEASE MUM

:D How can he not know what I’m referring to? HAVE A WORD PLEASE

What’s that other word she always mutilates apart from CAAAAAAA RRREEEEEEE?
He refuses to listen to her! I have to do it on HEADPHONES these days 🎧 And I'm not sure what the other word might be, the lyrics on the last few hardly stick with me like the oldies but goodies :(:(

He refuses to listen to her! I have to do it on HEADPHONES these days 🎧 And I'm not sure what the other word might be, the lyrics on the last few hardly stick with me like the oldies but goodies :(:(
:shock: But what about your famous interpretive dance routines to the hits from Drawing Restraint 9 performed nude at the window? Do passers by have to be delighted by the visuals with no sound? Admittedly this might be a blessing :disco:

• Sad
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom