RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

Has anyone else noticed the escalation in medical stories, I assume in the wake of all the clicks that covid stories have had? I don't just mean monkeypox, but the clickbait SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST TIRED, THE DOCTORS GAVE HER THE WORST NEWS shite. Not just in random entertainment sites that carry that tat, but in search browsers and legit sites. The fucking Express of all things running with this headline on Microsoft Edge's homepage

"IT BURNS YOUR FACE" WHAT TO DO IF BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ARE DEPLOYED with a picture of Putin.

:manson:

Also how many times do I have to tell Edge (which I don't use it's just on my navigation bar and it pops up when I hover over it) that I DON'T LIKE THESE STORIES

Found another one

THE FRUIT JUICE THAT CAN CAUSE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS WHEN MIXED WITH CERTAIN MEDS

Fuck OFF

"High cholesterol sign to spot with simple shin test which takes seconds"

I'm not making these up

That PEOPLE FORCED TO PULL OUT THEIR OWN TEETH video on YouTube which is always being pushed as a suggestion to watch :zombie:

Actually while we're on the subject, Nike doesn't rhyme with BIKE, and I don't care what anybody says.

Shops with multiple floors with escalators that don’t match up so you have to make a huge loop around to find the next one

They do that on purpose you know, not that it makes it any less annoying :(

Yeah I know, but it’s such an insulting plan. They think you’re so stupid you’ll just buy more if they force you to walk past more stuff, and if you don’t then you’ll have to walk more than you have to anyway.

Isn’t the whole point of an escalator to SAVE you walking?

Reactions: COB
Yeah I know, but it’s such an insulting plan. They think you’re so stupid you’ll just buy more if they force you to walk past more stuff, and if you don’t then you’ll have to walk more than you have to anyway.

Isn’t the whole point of an escalator to SAVE you walking?
Only because you can’t purchase things there it’s DEAD TIME

I have NEVER came across that in my life. WHO DOES THAT? :D

About three people in my office, hence the post :D

I had heard it before but I thought it was shtick, making Heinz and Beans rhyme for 'humour'. Hearing it in relation to ketchup has left me aghast.

It’s the same for me. I know it’s it not supposed to rhyme with bike but I still pronounce it that way.

Same goes for adidas. My Dad used to always nag me about that one 🙄

I mean who cares anyway they’re stupid and not even real words

In fact people who pick on others because of random pronunciations Is quite annoying f

"World Environment Day, on 5 June, is a global event to celebrate and encourage action on the climate crisis"

There's a poetic irony to be celebrating this on the day the world ends.

People who walk side-by-side with their rolling items instead of in front of or behind them like they’re designed - eg suitcases with pull-out handles, pushchairs, shopping trolleys.

It CANT be easier for them and it takes up so much fucking place. Let alone that when someone touches said item all other people in the vicinity are INVISIBLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom