RANDOM THINGS YOU HATE

The woman from the Hello Fresh advert
1653246704303.png

How does Mr. Pop work?? Does the child tickle his moustache till he, I presume, POPS?

QUITE SICK ACTUALLY

How does Mr. Pop work?? Does the child tickle his moustache till he, I presume, POPS?

QUITE SICK ACTUALLY
You got dealt a card that you had to match the facial characteristics with the ‘plug in’ plastic bits before the timer went off and the face flung forward and ‘popped’ all the bits off.

I love the word trog. Was such a put down back in the day. Usually preceded by ‘you fookin….’

Ahhhhh youth.

People who get on trains but stop/dawdle at the door to decide which seat they’re going to take despite there being about 5 people behind them also wanting to get on.
I don’t know about the Tube, but on Japanese trains you line up either side of the door and people get off through the middle. So I hate it when the person at the front of my line dawdles while the other side shove their way on. ESPECIALLY IF THEY CROSS OVER AND START TAKING SEATS ON MY SIDE

My very limited experience of the Tokyo underground gave me the impression that was at least 100 times more organised than the Tube!

My very limited experience of the Tokyo underground gave me the impression that was at least 100 times more organised than the Tube!

I guess with that sort of thing it’s just the details - the trains always stop in exactly the same place, and there are diagrams on the floor saying where the doors will be - line up either side of a door. Busy stations have a whole floor mat showing where the two lines should be, and the clearway to get off. It’s not rocket science but they did the damn thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom