Real Housewives All Stars

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda, Twitter seems to be treating it like verified news

Pick your fighters

They're missing a trick not having the Grand Dame in there.

I'd also settle of course for an international cross over of Gina Liano in there too.

I hope Jill make an uninvited appearance.

giphy.gif

"We were on our way to the Caribbean, we thought we'd stop off in Mexico for a day and say hi. Surprise! Hi Alex, how ya doin? Hey Sonja. Hey Bethenny."

I can't even BEGIN to imagine what a Kenya vs Ramona fight would be like. Like I'm pretty sure viewers will have to wear a radioactive blanket for it.

Well, it’s over

I'm not AGAINST this line up. OBVIOUSLY I'd prefer all the loons thrown together, but it's not BAD GIRLS CLUB. You need different personality types to make it work.

You have Kenya, Ramona, Teresa and Rinna to bring the drama. Sonja to bring the crazy. Cynthia to HOPEFULLY level Kenya out somewhat, and Kim's Sister and Melissa to make fools of themselves.

Apparently shows currently filming aren't allowed to enter which counts out Potomac, but doesn't explain the OC absence :eyes:
I imagine The Countess isn't part of the cast is because the only way Ramona would sign up is if she had Sonja with her :D

It's a pity they didn't cast Kandi just to see her rowing with Ramona & Sonja over who'd get the best room.

LuAnn will be on the next one! I hope they give D'Andra from Dallas a time to SHINE also.
I imagine New Jersey and Atlanta in particular have fanbases that don't dip into other franchises. An All Stars format could totally CHANGE THAT :D

I think I'm here for this line up. INTERESTED to see what noted BFF's Ramona and Melissa are going to be like on camera together :D

Expecting Kyle to bring the cringe, Luanne to break sobriety/bring the accidental hilarity and Cynthia to do absolutely nothing AT ALL! :disco:

I'm here for Kenya's daughter Brooklyn being the new Simon Van Kempen and causing Ramona to have a meltdown merely by being brought along.

This is a good idea....if it works I can see this being a decent replacement for something like CBB...

Just stick some all stars in a mansion for two weeks and see what happens! Dawn Ward and Gina L for S2 please if this gets off the ground and international travel does too!

This legend is also on her way
3BA5F7AB-943B-41AA-A8D4-9CEBBD48FD51.jpeg

Kenya vs Ramona vs Teresa is potentially earth-shattering.

I NEED IT :disco:

Teresa vs Ramona also has the messy potential to re-ignite Teresa vs Melissa too, as Melissa and Ramona are *apparently* good friends.

"Why didn't you stick up for me - we're family!" :zombie:

Jill was apparently in as the midweek guest, now she's apparently out, and Tamra Judge is claiming she might be in.

Jill was apparently in as the midweek guest, now she's apparently out, and Tamra Judge is claiming she might be in.

All these thirsty ex-Wives dropping hints on their socials this week :D

Actually QUITE GUTTED if it's not Jill. A repeat of the Scary Island "HAIIIIIIIIIII..." :zombie: moment would be such amazing fan service and really quite a fun gag. Plus we could possibly get a compact version of Jill VS Ramona again, which would clearly be Housewives HEAVEN!

I'm against Tamra joining this halfway through. Firstly I doubt the current cast actually needs it, secondly Tamra more than earns an entire season of All Stars to herself (ideally with Vicki), and shoving her in half way through a WEEK LONG RECORD is basic disrespect to her problematic shit-stirring legacy :D
8319bea59750ef48972311883f7db7e1ba21b1c6.gifv

Oh and I thought the other day of the possibility of a Sonja and D'Andra on-screen delusional TEAM UP should they be cast in the same series of this, and now all I can think about how much I need to see it happen :disco: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom